Nuclear, Clearance, Cert....

jasonc

Reaction score
Any body no how to get your Nuclear Clearance Cert...been ring the number up Scotland and it's not working.....thx

dbs or disclosure scotland? you can get them on the directgov website.don't you have to be offered a job on a nuclear facility and they do a check and get you the cert?

Did mine online 14 days and £25 later got cert with all offences going bk 10 yrs you then send that to company ie cape ,didnt bother in the end forgot how much of a **** id been yrs ago

make sure you know were you are gogin to apply for as 1 scottish disclosure wont be able to be use twice on certian site like sellafeild you have to then get another 1 for anthe rcompany which again is even more money

Anyone no if you would still get clearance say if you had been done for GBH , racially motivated . My mate wants to know :unsure:

if you have put it down you will but if you dont and they find out you wont as long as its on the piece of paper its all good with the few exception of say wanted for murder lol

Only thing u not get on for is the likes of arson, firearms offences , terrorist charges, even if u been to jail for fighting or the likes your ok u still get on, its weather u pose a risk to the station itself not your past in general if you no wot I mean

You can get clearance even if you have committed murder just as long as you disclose it you only get knocked back for not declaring any conviction no matter how minor

went down to peterborough 10 years ago to work on the new Jail and had to go through similar background checks.The shear panic on all our faces and then the questions "i did this should i put it down" etc. one Geordie who was now living in Belfast then states "ive got a firearms offence and got cought with 1000 ecstacy in belfast,the hand gun wasnt mine or the eccys in FACT the gun wasnt assembled"
I NEVER SEEN THE GUY AGAIN:eek:

Top Bottom