Premiere scaffolding n.e england (1 Viewer)

scaffystrac

Reaction score
Premiere scaffolding hebburn tyne and wear

hi guys could you give me as much info as possible on this firm heard good things about them, also heard its price work can good bash be made if you put the graft in? All info appreciated

take that as a know, but in all seriusness tell me what uve heard please bumslinger

Same as all the other robbing bsstard firms up there. You have to work till six four nights a week, if he thinks your making too much he knocks the price - they are all the same up there!

That's exactly how it is gunslinger, mr Tatum has got his favoure few who get all the good jobs and do male decent money, the rest off the peasants just get all the **** and **** wages too, good luck

thats all any firm pays as i know if you know any firm pays more id like to know who

I used to work for a firm out of elland called west yorkshire scaffolding. And i used to get 1.45mt, not sure if there still around but i earnt so dough from them.

I used to work for a firm out of elland called west yorkshire scaffolding. And i used to get 1.45mt, not sure if there still around but i earnt so dough from them.

1.45 a meter is less than 50 p a foot have you got 4 arms and 4 spanners mate ?

Did earn a good amount pal, now i take it easy on a gaurenteed rate, cant be bothered with target anymore.

Did earn a good amount pal, now i take it easy on a gaurenteed rate, cant be bothered with target anymore.

Dont blame you mate all scaffolding does is knacker your body up. Better off on an oil and gas project taking it easy with half decent money.

Looking at doing my bosiet and mist next year. Then try and get abroad if i can, mayby dubai or oz.

Good luck heard oz is the place to be but very hard to get a visa right now.

Aint a clue about dubai not somewhere i would fancy though flew through the airport enough times cant see the big hype about it give me a beach in asia any day of the week.

To be honest pal, as long as i can earn a good living to support my wife and kids then im happy. Wether its here or abroad on land or in the deep blue sea.

They were a right bunch of robbing ***** went down the pan big style contact manager got banned from every site they had for selling gear and moonlighting. Biggest joke i ever worked for would make a best seller in any bodys auto biography bout scaffolding. They were tge days lol

---------- Post added at 08:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:21 PM ----------

Scaffy you cannot be serious saying they were a good firm to work for surely ? Getting paid in cash late on friday guessing how much u was guna get slashed from what u was promised. Tell the boys how is was u must remember i can lol

Top Bottom