Premiere scaffolding n.e england (1 Viewer)

I was looked after on there transum...cant remember the contract managers second name but i think it was chris, had his lad working there for them and he was a right c.unt..
As for telling the lads, i only tell the truth as i see it. You gonna spill your proper name.... i worked for them between 05-07

Dave mc donnell i never stopped long for em scaffy coz u always got 2 or 3 decent weeks money and then it went **** ur right about contract manager and his son carnt understand u praising em though mate coz steve king was biggest robbing ******* who landed on earth worked for his wife who changed name of another of his firms from kingsway to queensway so please dont try to tell me how good a man he was. I know better end of.

Sorry you got shiit on dave, but like i said i was well looked after, was on decent jobs all the time. And i was always paid the price i was given. I was taking over a grand home most weeks, as for steves wife claire she did me no harm..
Who you on for now fella ?

Chem scaff mate in books fir 465 a week "how the mighty have fallen eh scaffy " hope u still doing a grand pal :)

Na not anymore pal, taking it easy now on gaurenteed money. Cant be bothered with racing around like a ttwat, getting to old for it....lol
Chem scaff....cant say i heard of em pal. As long your doing enough and your hapoy dave.

Top Bottom