Daily Point of Work Risk Assessment. (1 Viewer)

T.ANIMAL

Reaction score
Hi Lads,
In need of some examples of the said above if anyone can scan a blank copy of theres, no need to reply, i dont want to get anyone in trouble with there companies, copyrights and all that, but if anyone works for Cape, Hertel, Interserve, Harsco and Trad. It would be much appreciated. to top it all, i need copies this evening, so before the footie kicks off, come you little angels and scan and email me at richard.hoare@msn.com

:bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile:

you okay rich give mr rae a shout he will sort you out a booklet there all on the same level full of bulls!it lol!!! hope jobs going okay mr inspector lol!!

I tell you Dico I rung the whole lot of the grid boys and not I of the has a scanner/printer. Had 1 very kind gentlemen send me 1, there is time still the offer has been extended to lunchtime today. Come on lads help us out. ��������

Work Location:

Date:

Time:

Job Description:

ARE WE AT RISK FROM
Answer Yes or No
ACTION TAKEN TO REDUCE OR REMOVE RISK
Discarded materials/poor housekeeping

Falling from height.

Falling materials

Overhead obstructions/hazards
(e.g. electric cables)

Slipping or tripping.

Excavations

Site utilities
(steam, water, gas, electricity, compressed air)

People working in the immediate vicinity
(Check above, below and to the sides)

Consult with the workgroups to establish the potential hazards/risks.
Using worn or incorrect tools/equipment

Lifting, carrying or handling tools/items

Workplace transport

Cramped conditions

Poor access/egress

Airborne particles
(Dusts, vapours, mists)

Electrocution

Working over water
(drowning, water borne diseases)

Noise

Adverse weather conditions

Rescue/Emergency situations

Any other hazards

If hazards are still unacceptable STOP and report to your Line Management for further guidance or contact the Safety Department
WORK GROUP NAMES AND SIGNATURES
Print Name

Signature

Print Name

Signature

Print Name

Signature

Print Name

Signature

Print Name

Signature

Print Name

Signature

Print Name

Signature

DO WE KNOW WHERE THE NEAREST:

Safety Shower is?

A risk assessment is only as good as the identified control measures meaning the original risk rating matrix can be reduced significantly with the intro of PPE & SSOW etc that reduces the residual risk to the operative and general public etc..

A point of work assessment is for operatives to carry out to ensure they know where the nearest safety shower, eye wash station, fire extinguisher etc, etc is located. It's proactive and is there in addition to a risk assessment .

Top Bottom