uk project

Hi interested in job advanced. Valid safety passport. Could u pm me contact number plz or email asdress to send cv

part 1 ( completed part 2 course ) with safety passport, experience in large commercial, power station & infrastruture projects.

part 1 ( completed part 2 course ) with safety passport, experience in large commercial, power station & infrastruture projects.

he said no labourers

---------- Post added at 09:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:41 PM ----------

This could be of interest to me also, Advanced & CCNSG,

Very intrested if you'd send contact details please. Part 2 scaff with safety passport

i intercested wantin job i got a parrt 4 ruby murray card and need a passport plees

i intercested wantin job i got a parrt 4 ruby murray card and need a passport plees

its agood shave ya want ' ya chatty t**t:weird:

---------- Post added at 10:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:16 PM ----------

I take it this is a wind up then ??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

not a wind up ' your just doing a jim royle and shirking at the first hurdle !!:nuts:

im no a labourer budday..part 1 is a trainee

Anyone that holds anything else than an advanced card is a trainee, cos you aint the crem de la creme. And if you hold a super card with an adv card well feck me your the holy lord himself......lol

Top Bottom