Riding a bike (Bicycle) to work, Anyone?

Do I bollox live and work in central London quicker to walk!!!

Being a right little fatty don't help either lol

I used to chris, but now im posted anywhere within a 70 mile radius. It was great in a morn nice and fresh just a bitch when you've finish a gruller of a 12hr shift......:cry:

Thought it must have been one of yours that i found outside my job today

rower-dla-pan-znudzonych-seksem-600x455.jpg

Na mate......mine is the pink one, that must be one of gibbos old bikes....lol.

Liking the new signiture

Fu k that I have drove A lorry amungst those nutters that's mental.i can't see how its the lorry drivers fault when they cycle any where in the road ,they pull along side you when you are turning left they are the ones that need educating but that isn't gona happen it will cost any one who owns a lorry another couple of grand i surpose , good old boris he is talking £200 pound fines if we don't comply

You can claim 10p per mile from the taxman for using your bike to get to your place of work if you are self employed.

Cycling with my kit on.... Nah....don't fancy the pitfalls ...punctures, potholes, double decker buses... Scaff wagons from opposing firms, where one grabs your handlebars....and ya travel as fast as Olympic gold medalist. Nah, don't fancy it..
Not enough cycle lanes either..... And then when it starts chucking it down....and your layed up with the flu,,,,, fcuk that..... Yeah there are pro's , but the con's list continues to grow.

I would, but I'm not sure I'd fit the gear in the basket.

I think Allscaff is using bikes with trailers, 2 man gang on tandem with trailer attached, saves on running costs.

I used to when I lost my license for drink driving but if I was to do it now I'd have to get one of those electric powered ones to complement my impact drill lol

---------- Post added at 10:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:28 PM ----------

I think Allscaff is using bikes with trailers, 2 man gang on tandem with trailer attached, saves on running costs.

U Vietnamese by any chance?

I used to. 18 miles to the yard for one job I was on, but all my kit was kept at the yard.

When I did another job I was biking 10 mile to the station, 40 miles on the train, and then another 8 miles on the bike to site, with all my kiy kit in a bag on my bag.

That's when I decided to do my survival and get offshre.

Baz

listen im not even joking that Bike made me giggle now the ol women thought i was chatting to a bird (chance wud be a fine thing) instead she sees the girl with the floppy nobby waheyyyyyyyyyyy now wot av u dun

get the Leeds chick up. so i cn get up. get mehhhhhhhhhhh

Vllb.....where do ya find those throat guzzling vids? Fascinating .....I spend more time watching your virals....than I do reading your contributions....

Vllb.....where do ya find those throat guzzling vids? Fascinating .....I spend more time watching your virals....than I do reading your contributions....

If he combined the Leeds bird with the latest vid, we'd be onto something. :love:

Top Bottom