Impact wrench who gives a f@ck (1 Viewer)

Never and never will.

---------- Post added at 08:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:59 PM ----------

I think g-scaff has finalised this thread

I like the cut if your jib, sir. :cool:

But I still don't want one.:nuts:

load of rubbish swifty ' the impact gun are excellent piece of kit ..
i have 4 !

"but have you ever met a scaff who used one and stopped .... well !! come on !!"
Asked g-scaff and I replied
"Never and never will."

So yes they are an excellent piece of kit and I also have four.

im a fan of all mechanical devices if there is a profit ......
it would mean 1 gang would complete a task in the time 2 would !!

good business

F.ck sake, no wonder you're called Swifty, you've only got two hands.

I've never used one.....I wouldn't know
what it was even if you tied it with string and hung it off my knob.

Stella said it. New tools will bring new regs, training,,health and safty issues,fiture problems caused, white finger hearing issue's. Did I not see a pic where someone ripped there fingernail off
With all the health and safety built in to impact wrenches these days I think they have stopped the vibration I don't get much any way

With all the health and safety built in to impact wrenches these days I think they have stopped the vibration I don't get much any way

According to the makita data sheet the btw251 has a maximum vibration usage of 2h28m so with a 5 sec burst on 300 scaffold nuts - that only relates to a 15m total usage....so white fingrs not an issue m8

i gather you labour for a 30pence town outfit

---------- Post added at 09:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:00 PM ----------

good knowledge woofta but to be fair ' thats knowledge which your superiors should be dealing with while you get the gear ready !!

Think he's the superior at his firm mate. Meet him at Liverpool street station and you can have a chat about it. Lol

Knowledge is power my friend....30pence is a bit too low a rate-even for me though

When was the last time you saw a chippie with a screwdriver ? Give it 5-10 years and everyone will be using them

When was the last time you saw a chippie with a screwdriver ? Give it 5-10 years and everyone will be using them

Chippies don't use screwdrivers do they? Mostly just vegetable oil and batter. :nuts:

Top Bottom