shiity pumas return (1 Viewer)

happyhugenoet

Reaction score
****** Pumas are set to return to duty has just been reported on the BBC Scotland news.Im not surprised as money talks.
The so called helicopter steering group shouldnt have operators/owners on it as they dont give a monkeys as TOTAL Proved by their "time to put the the BIG boy pants on" statement given on the Borsten Dolphin Drill Rig days before a chopper left there on the Fatal Trip:mad:

I saw that tonight and was surprised to hear they let up so cheaply. I may have misunderstood but it appeared they are putting the bears back in the chopper because they now have an all access pass to the platforms.

Shocking , they seem to be saying the chopper was air worthy when it hit the water , then how the fcuk did it crash and why are four people dead . The people on these groups p!ss me off , they don`t represent the offshore workers and the feeling out here is everyone has been let down badly .

Everyone has a choice whether they get on the helicopter, even if your company says you need to get on it to keep your job. All these company's tell you if you don't think it's safe then don't do it ! Your only following the values that they have instilled in you. And if they still insist that it's OK & you do not, then do you really want to work for someone who values your safety after profit! Everyone knows this will happen again maybe not today or tomorrow but sometime. These are some of the richest company's in the world, surely it's the least they can do to use decent helicopters !

In my opinion its not the type of helicopter thats the problem its just that all helicopters have problems , Sycorski , puma, chinook etc etc they have all been involved in numerous accidents over the years .

you just dont get excellent safe helicopters that im aware of , ask colin mcrae or old chelsea boss harding no helicopters are without a blemish on their safety records

****** Pumas are set to return to duty has just been reported on the BBC Scotland news.Im not surprised as money talks.
The so called helicopter steering group shouldnt have operators/owners on it as they dont give a monkeys as TOTAL Proved by their "time to put the the BIG boy pants on" statement given on the Borsten Dolphin Drill Rig days before a chopper left there on the Fatal Trip:mad:

mud sticks so why are these un safe machines still in service its not second hand news now!!! people have lost there lives. it could be anyone of us that choose to take the offshore career.

Top Bottom