Ah it's deleted again

at a shutdown in grangemouth about 15 years ago an edinburgh scaff told his story of when in signapore working he took a gorgeous "GIRL" back to the room and after the c@ck sucking flung her on the bed flung up the skirt and ripped the knickers off only for a pair of baws to drop
when asked "WHAT DID YOU DO " he replied "what dae ye think i did i PUSHED THEM TO THE SIDE AND ****** IT UP THE ARSE"
there was a lot of guys running for the door and trying to be sick BUT when you are paying you may want your moneys worth.
HIS MATE SAID HE BATTERED THE OTHER ONE BUT WHO KNOWS:eek:

Didn't Phil181 steal HSWT's ladyboys and Bensons from Bangkok Airport?

There seems to be a pattern emerging here.

at a shutdown in grangemouth about 15 years ago an edinburgh scaff told his story of when in signapore working he took a gorgeous "GIRL" back to the room and after the c@ck sucking flung her on the bed flung up the skirt and ripped the knickers off only for a pair of baws to drop
when asked "WHAT DID YOU DO " he replied "what dae ye think i did i PUSHED THEM TO THE SIDE AND ****** IT UP THE ARSE"
there was a lot of guys running for the door and trying to be sick BUT when you are paying you may want your moneys worth.

Doesn't surprise me if he's fae Edinburgh happy. He probably knew before they got to the hotel. :sick:

Ahh a real scaff. I bet he would have turned up at Liverpool Street instead of just thumping his keyboard.

Might just take you up on that chris.....that way i can video you and gibbo going at it and post it on here labelled as the greatest scaffolder fight.....lol

even scaffy got rid of him weekends cos he kept up setting the local scaffs right trouble maker that london leeds gezzer lol!!!

Hang about for a bit yet as no scaff would ever walk away from a fight, especially that this is now more anticipated as the battle of scotch corner.

Stay away from the hooded ones, it will only end in tears.

The forth road bridge is the new scotch corner for me if anyone upsets the PTG:D

it would make a good backdrop for a SQUARE GO
Aye the old Mothman halal chicken burger battle was one of the Best online dust ups,and it did look like a go er;)

it was from a thread a couple of years ago regarding a travelling man of some repute known as the MOTHMAN (because he was attarcted to the bright lights)
A smoggie doubted the mothmans credentials and storys of his scaffolding travels.The Poacher spoke up for the Mothman and a Dustup at the Scotch corner was arranged
PTG WILL FILL IN THE DETAILS, but my old friend Daftscaff offered to Hold the Jackets for that one;)

The borospanner and the PTG were guna get into gear over the character assassination undefended by the way of the mothman by the borospanner Scotch Corner was arranged and never came to fruition however in hindsight Penrith would have been halfway for a dust up. borospanner never been seen or heard of since rumour has it he is wearing concrete boots or acting as foundations???

Top Bottom