Ah it's deleted again

VancouverLeedsLondonBoy

Reaction score
Refused?? Lol.
I do like it when people start waffling about stuff they have no clue about.
Chris seriously, ever post your making is adding more to my statement: that you are a tw@t.

During my stay in rainy St. Fergus, my Scaffolders' production was up,
while the blokes never had so much of a laugh.
Every day was a good crack with the boys.
Every job they put up was spot on and within budgeted hours.
Every report went in with comments how decent my Scaffs were...
they other blokes would take the ****, that i got on with and praised them so highly. :)
Friendly banter

But, ofcourse your gonna say something... because you are a rat and liar. :D
Not even got the intelligence to even reply with a decent comment. :eek:

Say what you want.
You know nothing.

I clearly know nothing

Anonymous said:
I was up in St Fergus and he did make a right c.unt of himself and the men wouldn't work for him and made his
life hell. He didn't do himself any favours with the shell staff who wanted shot because as you say he was and is a MELT.
I wont slag anyone for trying to better themselves but he wont take advice and does think he knows it all.

Then there's this pearler

Anonymous said:
He could have had a nice little number up here but his attitude will never get him anywhere.
I see that he said his MEN met all their targets and his paperwork was spot on
This is the same STATUES he slags and the lazy cu.nts he slags over in the smoking shelter

He's a worm and my friend who did him a couple of favours will be doing it no more.

But obviously ''I still know nothing''

Mate, I'm little bit confused about who said what here.

Can you give us a blow-by-blow account of this latest feud with the man who erected the worlds largest tube and fitting staircase.

Am totally lost.

Last edited:
Im NOT gonna parade my history on here to a prick like you.
YOU WAS NOT - i repeat NOT on site, like i was for 6 months.
You know NOTHING.
Trying to say you have 'contacts' up there means what?? :suspicious:
Thats right. Naff all.

Tell me this 'contacts' name??
But you want, because you are full of shiit.

Oh yeah, i have 'contacts' in NASA! NASA do this, NASA do that. :rolleyes:
You absolute f.ucking tool.

Chris Convy so-called 'Supervisor' who openly agree's to give inexperienced Scaffolders fake portfolio's to get tickets they aint ready for...

You are a no good slimy wrongun'.
Like ive said.

Why bother with the 2 hour to and 2 hours back to visit your 'home' which could be any address, when you have proved with your snivelling to the moderators that you are a grass... more then likely lock the door and call the police on me.

Like i said, eventually i WILL see yoi on a bus/train/site in London and i WILL knock you right fuckin.g out.
You piece of shiit.

Now - shoo fly.
Go buzz around another turd. :)

Still bottled it then I see, tell me where to come to you!!!

I ain't gonna drop my contact in it, why would I, don't try and insinuate I made it up either because I didn't.

---------- Post added at 08:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:42 PM ----------

Do keep posting the threats though, quite excites me.

And then it would be Who deleted the Who deleted the Who deleted the CISRS portfolio thread?

any one no where they sell popcorn on a wensday lmfao!!!

Ofcourse. Genuine... all you gotta do is add your name, the rest is filled out for you - then send it off to the CITB as your own.
Extremely genuine. :wondering:

Might as well sit the course for him too.
Just swap the photo for his card.

In fact these threads are so entertaining I have stayed up late and am watching the Celtic game with Arabic commentary which is easier to understand than Scottish commentary.

---------- Post added at 09:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:57 PM ----------

Ofcourse. Genuine... all you gotta do is add your name, the rest is filled out for you - then send it off to the CITB as your own.
Extremely genuine. :wondering:

Might as well sit the course for him too.
Just swap the photo for his card.

Exactly my point. I vote everyone who has gained a scaffolding course through the portfolio system should have to redo the whole course. It's as dodgy as that mob in Boro.

In fact these threads are so entertaining I have stayed up late and am watching the Celtic game with Arabic commentary which is easier to understand than Scottish commentary.

---------- Post added at 09:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:57 PM ----------

Exactly my point. I vote everyone who has gained a scaffolding course through the portfolio system should have to redo the whole course. It's as dodgy as that mob in Boro.

you can fek rite off lol the'll take this card over my dead body lol

Not really.
I gathered my own evidence and my own paperwork.

bring back the ecitb haverspanner we had none of this lol!!!!

Signing off now for the night, hopefully this won't be deleted, I'm still available for abusive Private messages though Jason, Phone alerts to a message.

Top Bottom