Just Received (1 Viewer)

general manager

Reaction score
Hi new to this could u help pls

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi am currently looking for part 1 part 2 and advanced scaffolder to work around the uk I work for I highly reconginsed agency and am recurring at present if interested please call Trevor dudgeon @ labour4u on 07730448567 thanx for taking time to read this message and am looking forward to hearing from you

Scaffolders required for Falmouth and the south west area.

Hours of work 7am -7pm day shift and 7pm -7am night shift
Job Just received, anybody interested please contact Trevor Not me

We are looking for gangs of scaffolders as well as single scaffolders to start work from Thursday, 29th August. 10 for day shift and 10 for night shift. This is for approximately a 3 week period working on the docks of Cornwall. All applicants must hold previous experience a valid CISRS card and be highly reliable.

Please contact us on the below details:
Telephone 01912570917 or 07730448567 or email CV to trevor1013@hotmail.co.uk

I am wanting to place this ad but unable to do so it's saying I can't place adds at the present time could you place adds pls on my behalf and help get people into work or let me no how I can do this myself many thanx trevor dudgeon

This guy should look for his spell check before looking for scaffs , dear oh dear make an effort pal .

lads, DO NOT work at falmouth docks!!!!! Agencies get the men but the work is for SCA, an the guy in charge ray longstaff gives men 12hr shifts, an does not pay them, he just tells the agency that they were never on site, so the agency cannot pay u the wages!! STAY WELL CLEAR!!!!!!!!!!

This guy should look for his spell check before looking for scaffs , dear oh dear make an effort pal .

The lad is offering scaffolding jobs not an audition for mastermind, no wonder people dont advertise on here when all we do is slag them off

To be honest GM I have to agree with scaffarobbo , it doesn't make the agency look very professional if their recruitment team can't spell. I just hope they are better at adding up when comes to doing the lads hours. :D

The same person sent me a PM stating that his membership application had not been approved by admin and would i post the advert for him. I politely declined not purely due to my dislike of agencies but because it makes a mockery of admin's attempts to monitor spammers etc. I am not sure how he managed to PM me but was unable to post his own advert.

i spoke t him he said flat rate all the way thru no digs. he said h laughed at the client and said he could do. anyways i enquired as a spell of rest and recooperation after rock fishing for wrasse and getting into the 4 legged anglo saxon cornish girls

The same person sent me a PM stating that his membership application had not been approved by admin and would i post the advert for him. I politely declined not purely due to my dislike of agencies but because it makes a mockery of admin's attempts to monitor spammers etc. I am not sure how he managed to PM me but was unable to post his own advert.

I received the same PM fred, deos puzzle me how he managed to get the message throu.

Gents, If you have been working DIRECTLY for SCA and feel that you have been short in your wages, please contact me.
If you were working for an agency, then you should contact them.
Thanks
Lee

Thanks, we rarely guarantee 12's, and most of the time the travelling men want to get off early and only want to work 8's or 10's.
not knowing Murphy, difficult for me to comment.
Just trying to give him the option of contacting me if there was a problem.
Thanks.

Gents, If you have been working DIRECTLY for SCA and feel that you have been short in your wages, please contact me.
If you were working for an agency, then you should contact them.
Thanks
Lee

Did you read the post by murphy1 Lee?

---------- Post added at 04:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:56 PM ----------

Thanks, we rarely guarantee 12's, and most of the time the travelling men want to get off early and only want to work 8's or 10's.
not knowing Murphy, difficult for me to comment.
Just trying to give him the option of contacting me if there was a problem.
Thanks.

Bloody hell things must have changed. Years ago the travelling men wanted to do more hours than the office cat.

Some do, some don't.
Some arrive and think they're on Holiday by the Sea, basic 8's and down to the pub, they forget they are there to work.
No surprise that the manager gets the hump, and has to rely on his own men.

Always on the look out for 'Good' traveling men who want to do ALL the hours and are prepared to graft!

---------- Post added at 05:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:35 PM ----------

If you're interested in working directly for SCA, must be CISRS

Locations: Falmouth, Portsmouth, North East

Please email: cv@sca-group.com

Some do, some don't.
Some arrive and think they're on Holiday by the Sea, basic 8's and down to the pub, they forget they are there to work.
No surprise that the manager gets the hump, and has to rely on his own men.

Always on the look out for 'Good' traveling men who want to do ALL the hours and are prepared to graft!

---------- Post added at 05:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:35 PM ----------

If you're interested in working directly for SCA, must be CISRS

Locations: Falmouth, Portsmouth, North East

Please email: cv@sca-group.com

Not heard of the working time directive then :eek:

Top Bottom