Online chat ...... (1 Viewer)

You have been banned once, for what i know not. could you set your stall out, and make your intentions clear to the Forum. I am always willing to listen to both sides of the story,however, mate, my true allegiance is to the SF and SF admin, but i will not be your judge.

First of all I don't really understand your agenda. You have joined the site and all you have done is criticise what is being done here or how we could improve the site, whilst telling us we should use different software etc.

This isn't the normal behaviour of one of our usual new members.

I take suggestions from all members seriously but I wouldn't expect someone to start criticising the site until they have actually used it.

The additional cost of the chatbox would be negligible, but its for moderating reasons, that I am not prepared to add it.

computer gumph to me theres a little saying if it aint broke dont fix it...........the forums fine the way it is to me but this is only my opinion given time im sure these changes will come.

---------- Post added at 11:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:12 AM ----------

andy............its to the upsidedown man.

As mentioned before...If it aint broke...Dont fix it...

In regard to chat there are a few of us who already have a natter on facebook...thats what its designed for so I say take full advantage.

The forum's fine the way it is, get lots of info, different opinions, always someone to come up with an answer and a bit of craic, Long Live the S.F.

I cannot believe uɐW uʍopǝpısd∩'s suggestion.

What next? We'll all be following James Pearson on Twitter!

Top Bottom