Matakana Scaffolding in Canada? (1 Viewer)

Plenty of threads about them here.
I believe they are like marmite.
Some love working for them, some hate it.

Seem to be a prominent Canadian Firm whom regularly employ British Scaffolders.
Other then that, i dont know much else.

Plenty here who can offer more opinions though.

Welcome to the forum high barnet more Londoners the better ;)

Secondly how long have u worked in Canada?? I've mentioned on here before that I would love to try a hand abroad only for a year max and Canada always springs to mind. Prob a daft question but financially and lifestyle are you better off over there than London?

I'm 28 now but would love to have an adventure abroad by the time I'm 35ish just gathering experiences to make a decesion as to where. Cheers bobby

I remember working with a fella few yrs back called liam grey said he just come back from there said only good things about matakana

He's also the forums' resident expert on lakes...

**** you **** breathe... ;) I;m actually back in the Uk now, but am going back on a shutdown in Sep... ask away lads.. no problem.. except phil, he can go **** himself.. or let his boyfriend do that for him...

**** you **** breathe... ;) I;m actually back in the Uk now, but am going back on a shutdown in Sep... ask away lads.. no problem.. except phil, he can go **** himself.. or let his boyfriend do that for him...

Thanks.

Which lake and its surroundings are listed as one of UNESCO World Natural Heritage Sites under the name "Golden Mountains of Altai" ?

Thanks.

Which lake and its surroundings are listed as one of UNESCO World Natural Heritage Sites under the name "Golden Mountains of Altai" ?

I am no expert on lakes but my favourite is Lake Baikal which is the 7th largest lake in the world and possibly the oldest. Interestingly enough it contains 20% of the world's unfrozen surface fresh water.
Sometimes when I sit here in this lakeless and riverless land I wish someone would start a lake association thread.

Just a guess but is it Rikki Lake she must be a fair size nowadays:eek:
still give her the podger though;)

Anyone actually know what a bleeding lake or again someone who apparently likes lakes has got anything to do with the original bleeding question?

Mate ull notice pretty much every thread goes off topic as one thing pops up others go in that direction I'm one of the forums worst 'hijackers' incidentally anyone see that **** game between united and chelski last night??????? Lololololol

Don't worry barnet someone will come up with the goods,always does, satisfaction guaranteed ;)

Multiple choice. First person with the correct answers gets to work on a shutdown in September.

#1 Three of the following four seas are actually lakes. Which one is really a sea?

Red Sea
Aral Sea
Caspian Sea
Dead Sea

#2 What is the world's largest freshwater lake by volume?

Lake Superior
Lake Malawi
Lake Victoria
Lake Baikal

#3 What is the world's largest freshwater lake by surface area?

Lake Malawi
Lake Victoria
Lake Baikal
Lake Superior

#4 What is the world's largest volcanic lake by surface area?

Lake Toba
Lake Nyos
Lake Shikotsu
Lake Manicouagan

#5 Excluding the Great Lakes (Superior, Michigan, Huron, Erie, and Ontario), what is the largest freshwater lake by surface area in North America?

Great Slave Lake
Lake Winnipeg
Lake Champlain
Great Bear Lake

#6 Which of the following lakes is not located in the Great Lakes Region of Africa?

Lake Albert
Lake Turkana
Lake Chad
Lake Kivu

#7 In what countries is Lake Titicaca, South America's largest freshwater lake by volume, located?

Bolivia and Peru
Argentina and Paraguay
Brazil and Venezuela
Colombia and Ecuador

#8 In what country is Lake Ladoga, Europe's largest freshwater lake by surface area, located?

Switzerland
Germany
Russia
Finland

#9 In what country is Asia's Lake Balkhash located?

Mongolia
Azerbaijan
Uzbekistan
Kazakhstan

#10 How deep (in feet) is Lake St. Clair, Australia's deepest freshwater lake?

1 Red Sea (in fact there all lakes but this one connects to the open sea)
2 lake baikal
3 Lake Superior
4 lake toba
5great bear lake
6 all are in Africa mate
7bolivia and Peru
8 Russia
9 Kazakhstan
10 520ft in Tasmania btw

---------- Post added at 06:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:12 AM ----------

Suspense killing me phil!!!!!!!:wondering::laugh: how many did I get

Last edited:
Top Bottom