Scaffolders Reunited (4 Viewers)

SF Admin

Administrator
Reaction score
The scaffolders reunited forum is a place to find scaffolding mates that you have worked with in the past, that you have lost contact with.

Anyone remember a scaffolder from way back and ex wrestler harry patton ?? Ex sgb amounst many !!!!!!

looking for steve Mcann of ireland and boom town bobby leech from manchester, both worked in holland , where are you bob we dont like mondays leech ?

titch mr cumbria 92

looking for steve Mcann of ireland and boom town bobby leech from manchester, both worked in holland , where are you bob we dont like mondays leech ?

titch mr cumbria 92

some one posted on here that bob leech had died?i dont know if this is true,i hope not ,the last time i saw bob was on a job in eindhoven many yrs ago,

Anyone remember a scaffolder from way back and ex wrestler harry patton ?? Ex sgb amounst many !!!!!!

morning platinum,i see an old scaffolding mate now and again tony collins he was a champion wrestler in his day i will ask the question tonys in his late 50s now and still involved in the wrestling game ,were was harry from .

looking for ted vidler from south london married to tracey i think, last saw him in 1994 windsor barracks? b nice to c what he,s doing now after all these years and if he,s still in the game

anyone from Manchester ,old school ,anyone no (Bob France) (Sammy Glen) (Billy Taylor) (Lol Clancy) few more who,s names elude me for now,worked offshore mid seventies for Palmec (Palmers) on Brent &Ninian hook ups,love to no if they are all ok.

hello titch how you and your brother doing steve is back in ireland my missus speaks to him on internet send details if you want

Lakeland Scaffolding Cumbria

you can contact Titch Dunn on the Lakeland Scaffolding username, Top Scaff horrible aggressive little ****, (only joking height adjuster for being 5ft 5inch) doing very well pays locals immigrant rates...only joking he will go mad:amuse:

He's got two brothers as mad Chris & Lee.............................................:love:

SASOL, SECUNDA, South Africa

Hello all.
I was One of the first guy's to go to SASOL, SECUNDA, South Africa. I hope to hear from anyone else that felt the pain, but loved the experience. I went 3 times around 1988- 1990, I worked for SGB Plymouth and a few other Plymouth guy's went. Mitch ( Alan Mitchel) and Blampy, but also some from Scotland Sid and a huge guy called Davey. Anyone else would be cool, or any friends from Plymouth SGB, or Poole DIXONS Scaffolding. Cheers.

titch mr cumbria 92

Yeah i know steve mcann from "ireland" how big do you think ireland is lol:laugh:

anyone from Manchester ,old school ,anyone no (Bob France) (Sammy Glen) (Billy Taylor) (Lol Clancy) few more who,s names elude me for now,worked offshore mid seventies for Palmec (Palmers) on Brent &Ninian hook ups,love to no if they are all ok.
. Hi Denbo , I have been working on kings cross and bumped in to Billy Taylor . The others I'm not sure . Billy s well mate , if I see him who should I say was asking .? Hope this helps pal , Mick

was he not banned HSWT??? touting / scouting for labour etc........................?????????????

am sure he upset a few of the SF natives..?? he must have to have been sine died?????????????????????????????????????????????

Last edited:
Does anyone from the Leeds area remember an old timer named Stevie Conway?
I think he would be retired by now, hell of a character and liked a few beers. Me and my brother worked on the same site as him around 6 years ago on I think was called Whitehall Road. He drunk in a pub he called the 'toothless tavern' in the centre of Leeds:laugh:

Lol Clancy

anyone from Manchester ,old school ,anyone no (Bob France) (Sammy Glen) (Billy Taylor) (Lol Clancy) few more who,s names elude me for now,worked offshore mid seventies for Palmec (Palmers) on Brent &Ninian hook ups,love to no if they are all ok.[/QUO
I worked with Lol 20 years ago top man, one of the best Foreman I have ever had. Hope he is still around

anyone from Manchester ,old school ,anyone no (Bob France) (Sammy Glen) (Billy Taylor) (Lol Clancy) few more who,s names elude me for now,worked offshore mid seventies for Palmec (Palmers) on Brent &Ninian hook ups,love to no if they are all ok.[/QUO
I worked with Lol 20 years ago top man, one of the best Foreman I have ever had. Hope he is still around

yeah lol was a good guy should be retired now

Top Bottom