Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Scaffolders Reunited

Thanks

Default Looking for an old scaffy mate.

Hi guys, I'm trying to get hold of a scaff from up north! His name's Kev and he works as far as I know on the rigs just off Norfolk! First time I worked with him was on Wissington Sugar Refinery on the silo's. I have also worked with him on a couple of sites via agencies.
    Last time I worked with him was in Cambridgeshire in 2018. If anyone knows who I'm talking about and can help I would be grateful.
    Thanks guys.

Thanks

Default Looking for an old scaffy mate.

Hi guys, I'm trying to get hold of a scaff from up north! His name's Kev and he works as far as I know on the rigs just off Norfolk! First time I worked with him was on Wissington Sugar Refinery on the silo's. I have also worked with him on a couple of sites via agencies.
    Last time I worked with him was in Cambridgeshire in 2018. If anyone knows who I'm talking about and can help I would be grateful.
    Thanks guys.

Thanks

Boom town Bob.... didn’t like Monday s.... worked with him a bit in Ireland about 15 years ago... dark haired guy....
    Living on Earth is expensive, but it does include a free trip around the sun.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5