forum quiet (1 Viewer)

dico

Reaction score
the olde forum seems quiet as of late dont no if people are busy or its loseing interest some evenings you could bump your gums and read threads all night as of late its very quite on the ok coral!!! winters on its way so perhaps it will find its way again

May be its just the holiday season, like you said a couple of month's and its a whole different ball game.

I think all the forums im on are quiet of late, wether its this one or the few i use for my offroading there all slow on replies, info or just banter

Its good to talk get off the job page and bring back the paddy carr and ragscaff days its like the cb radio when you get the hang of it you cant stop talking breaker breaker 14 for a copy pick a window lol!!!

I tend to read more than post.

Learn lots from the more experienced scaffs on here!

Just learnt not to ask questions!

Whys that then stone?:rolleyes:

Quiet!! it is midnite!!!!:amazed:

Last edited:
Aww! Its only banter mate.never set out to intentially upset anyone.
Here ya go! Ill ask a question,you can rip me.lol. Who manufactures the best baseplates:smile1:

It should liven up now. The forum welcomes the triumphant return of its prodigal son Jason Gibbs fresh from his conquering tour of the Scottish highlands and lowlands in which he crushed the unwashed tribes in what will go down in history as the Battle of the Fergus Smoke Shacks.

He is now embarking on a new crusade into the chilly waters of the North Sea. We await tales of his exploits among the North Sea Tigers with bated breath.

Tg 20/13? I Just Fell Out With A Safety Chappie About Sg4/10 He Said I Wasnt Working Safe On A Fully Boarded Lift Behind A Double External And Internal Handrail, Just How Safe Are You Meant To Be? (I Was Hooked On As Well).

Thats The Way It Seems To Be Going Gm, The Thing Is The Scaffolders Who Are On Site Are Getting No Support Or Backing From Management What So Ever And I Think Thats Why We Have This Situation Where A Safety Officer Has More Power Than The Gestapo. The Attitude I Have Seen From These People Is Really Shocking.

Top Bottom