Have the sccr missed a trick (1 Viewer)

I thought that had melted like the winter snow.

A new scaffold association markus. Been on the go for some time.

I've been seeing this popping up on my twitter feed. Wondering what it'll be able to bring to the table; doubt there is much left now after the NASC hooked on to the HSE for a power grab.

Any kind of 'association' of Scaffolders is deemed to fail.
Scaffolders simply do NOT stick together... they (as a majority), snitch, squabble, back-stab and do ANYTHING to f.uckeach other over, if they can.

I am a Scaffolder, always have bern, always will.
But unlike 99% of Scaffolders - i tell it how it is.

These 'associations' will never work.
Shame really...

numbers are the answer thats what make people listen so make you right jason squabble back stabbing comes with the job lol!!! worse ones are the ones who say iam not doing that iam not doing that they can do one bla bla bla!!!! then when asked yeah okay no problem lol!!!!

I think that this mob are not looking for individuals, more companies.

---------- Post added at 06:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:13 PM ----------

I've been seeing this popping up on my twitter feed. Wondering what it'll be able to bring to the table; doubt there is much left now after the NASC hooked on to the HSE for a power grab.

I will be interested in seeing how their guidance will differ from the nasc and how they handle tg20.

Good luck to them but until they offer any kind of training structure and technical guidance the secret handshake w@nkers will be telling the main contractors that none NASC members are ***** and cant erect scaffold

Any kind of 'association' of Scaffolders is deemed to fail.
Scaffolders simply do NOT stick together... they (as a majority), snitch, squabble, back-stab and do ANYTHING to f.uckeach other over, if they can.

I am a Scaffolder, always have bern, always will.
But unlike 99% of Scaffolders - i tell it how it is.

These 'associations' will never work.
Shame really...

Dico's right,numbers count,whether your good bad indifferent.
Gives whatever association an edge in negotiations. Yes we have the backing of 100000000 men wimmen dogs and cats,even if most dont give a scooby.
Scaffoldings not unique.Backstabbers in all industy's chasing ego's.

Spoken to them on Friday - Seem a very committed group and don't have any intention on being the new NASC, it's all focussed on training, guidance, education on what to expect from products and looking to ensure that all scaffolds - wether they are on a house or an oil rig - are erected to the same standard.

Unlike the NASC, they actually take the time to call you back and talk to you.

Top Bottom