Legends (4 Viewers)

Paul Heinze names familiar, think i met him 2 years ago,

he was on ACL WITH A GUY IN HIS GANG CALLED MARIO

---------- Post added at 11:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:00 PM ----------

I remember pasty he was ok a bit mentle he did a big job in whitehaal that was some job

acl where did they run out off , quickfix is qfs , digbys , ramport , inter fix , lms , parker they all firms i remember
think interfix and lms got absorbed into sgb

Acl was from west london i beleave

---------- Post added at 11:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:05 PM ----------

What about flays heinz and access scaffolding i remember digbys and ramports all knockers, but they all was

---------- Post added at 11:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:07 PM ----------

Ok how about peter sanibury and charlie mumford

Johny donka Shanks, yes mate, a Battersea boy, as where most mentioned, Quick Fix also owned by Westminster, clifford family and Roy Martin, Crowie, Micky Crow know all these guys very very well, Bobby and Barry Haines, Peter Watts think his now at NCC Erith, Micky and Jimmy Graham, Joey Abrahams now there's a man nobody messed with, The Warnes Brothers form Wandsworth road, Micky, Dave, Terry, Alan all scaffs, The Daly brothers, there all coming back to me now.

What about flays heinz and access scaffolding

never heard of them , recall a company called access or cfs or the like

what about jim white - used to do a bit for citb at erith - bob you ever come across him

hope u aint incinuating im old scaff11 ha

I HAVE TO GO LOL I AM GOING DOWN MEMEORY LANE HERE WHEN SCAFFS WAS SCAFFOLDERS AND NOT THIS **** GOLD CARD HOLDERS WHO DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT MAND AND PLATE IS :idea:

Yes he came out to Brunei to look at our NVQ Accreditation Centre, think he was working towards his E/V award.

---------- Post added at 11:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:38 PM ----------

Access scaffolding, Eddie and Bobby Kearnes, company started by Eddie Kearnes, Ron Reading and Tony Mason, split up and all went there own ways.

worked for acl, they were from east london, and were orignally where trads yard is now

---------- Post added at 04:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:21 PM ----------

john trayfoot retired from m n r, mick is still there, tess bakers boy paul was another top bloke, and a brickie at work today said he was a driver for coventrys and was talking about freddy reynolds, actually he was talking about the size of his cock, but thats brickies for you.

Yep Fred was and is famous for his ****, its got him into lots of trouble, but he loves to falsh it about, Great guy Fred,

---------- Post added at 04:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:52 PM ----------

I did know JT retired, my best pal is Johns cousin, and as mentioned before, John tought me the game, love him to bits mate another great guy, Took Micky to work with us when he was 15 y/o he sure grew into one huge man, strong as an ox, only man i knew who could pull up 2-3, 21s on a rope. gods truth.

worked for acl, they were from east london, and were orignally where trads yard is now

---------- Post added at 04:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:21 PM ----------

john trayfoot retired from m n r, mick is still there, tess bakers boy paul was another top bloke, and a brickie at work today said he was a driver for coventrys and was talking about freddy reynolds, actually he was talking about the size of his cock, but thats brickies for you.

Paul Baker was a quality scaffolder. He used to work with a geezer from Sidcup in the 90's. Anyone remember his name?

Anyone remember Billy White? Was with Devanney on lakeside and also around wapping when strike was on Had feet like a penguin but what a gent.
Absolute legend passed away maybe 2001 RIP

does any body remember the 80s when sgb had most the power stations.the crazy scaffs. sam reed.micky wallace.dave cole.i used to hate being a labourer lol. great guys
though laugh a minute .unless you were a labourer.lol

Top Bottom