Legends (2 Viewers)

I'm good thanks, I bumped in to Barry at Kew the other week.
I'm still doing a bit for Andy at Tone, but need to think it through, some f----ing scaff offered me a seat on the tube train today.

Are you Gordon worked for Palmers Shoreham early 80's?

Tony Cambell from Pimlico, wonder if same bloke was our CITB instructor at Colindale 1981 its been 35 years but remember him saying worked for LMS also other instructor Brian(Chic) Dorking, two great blokes

Tony Cambell from Pimlico, wonder if same bloke was our CITB instructor at Colindale 1981 its been 35 years but remember him saying worked for LMS also other instructor Brian(Chic) Dorking, two great blokes

Tony Campbell from Pimlico taught me everything I know, brilliant bloke, he was an instructor just before I started working with him. He fell of the scaffold and smashed his ankles up, that's why he became an instructor. He married a Swedish lady and moved to Sweden, not seen him since then. Taught me how to drink and how to hang cradles too :)
I worked with Tony Campbell, Bill Mckim and Fred Reynolds in the 80s. Such good times
Paul Bourne

don't often post bob but by the names you have mentioned our paths would definitely have crossed back in the 70ties does the name stuart gear ring any bells knew all the lads you mention very well we all used to drink in the clockhouse in acre lane Brixton then on to the rix club in Streatham I know you would have been there if you worked with these guys sadly we are now a dying breed and there is not many of us left here is a few names to conjure with Harry Brown ,Micky Collins brother in law ricky arthurs another brother in law funny head, **** bigbe, ernie bigbie ****,s older brother,ethel,ernie the gangster, nikki (fast hands) connor all and many more great guys worked for tolisburys labour only .,just by writing this post brings back lots of memories as I always say I can never remember the jobs I done but mention the the pubs we got pi**ed in no problems

Top Bottom