Suggestions and Feedback

One thing we dont do is sit around scratching our arse... This was said in a different post....

---fae,s like us Scaffs, damn few---Scaffs Rule :nuts:

You might recognize it! :D

What about a "I Like This" button rather than or in addition to the THANKS

Hi HatterScaff

Thanks for your suggestion!

This is pretty much what the thanks button is for.

These kind of features are designed by programmers / coders so I add what ever is available. If something like this appears for vbulletin I will make sure it is added.

Regards

SF Admin

Just a quick question were on this forum can you view all the photos posted in the pictures and album section as when i go to look all i can find is the most recent ones . Cheers Paul .

Just a quick question were on this forum can you view all the photos posted in the pictures and album section as when i go to look all i can find is the most recent ones . Cheers Paul .

Hi Paul this one has come a few times. At the moment there is no obvious way to do this, apart from going into a members profile page and seeing whether they have posted any pictures or not.

It was for this reason that we started the photos thread and began to encourage members to put there photos in here - Scaffolding Pictures and Videos - Scaffolders Forum | Scaffold Tools | Scaffolding Jobs and Courses

I will have a look into it and I will see what I can do!

Best Regards

SF Admin

Hi Paul

I have now added the functionality that you required. If you click "all albums" in the blue navigation bar at the top of each page, you will now be presented with every album that has been uploaded to the Scaffolders Forum!

Best Regards

SF Admin

Information Sharing

This may be already active,
But would it be possible to make access to the "Scaffolding Designers and Scaffolding Estimators" Section, available only to registered members

as we are sometimes providing and sharing sensitive information

This may be already active,
But would it be possible to make access to the "Scaffolding Designers and Scaffolding Estimators" Section, available only to registered members

as we are sometimes providing and sharing sensitive information

i second that request

If Tubular Techniques are happy with this then I will sort it out!

this forum spot on admin dont you sleep or are you a computor lol.

yeh as mentioned prices techniques ect are being discussed

I can't believe I am going to ask this, I feel ashamed and sad at doing so. I work in an office and anyone can be walking by at any time. It is a bit of a nervous moment if I'm scrolling down to find a naked woman tied to some scaffolding on the screen. Much as I enjoy looking at them in private (phnaar, phnaar) it does make me a bit wary about logging on to see what the latest news/comments are. Any chance of taking them off the site or sticking them somewher you cant see them unless you actually click in to see them?

There, I said it, I asked for pictures of naked women to be removed. May I burn in hell :embarrest:

Top Bottom