CAPES have an exciting opportunity for enthusiastic individuals

TEESSIDE SCAFFOLDER

Reaction score
CAPES have an exciting opportunity for enthusiastic individuals that are seeking internships within our sector. Please click on the link below and to see more and apply online. Please share with your friends and family who may be interested:

Cape

The guys on the tools who work for CAPE are good people , but I would question the integrity of CAPES management.

CAPES have an exciting opportunity for enthusiastic individuals that are seeking internships within our sector. Please click on the link below and to see more and apply online. Please share with your friends and family who may be interested:

Cape

i may jack capes in and try this new capes for enthusiastic individual sector hope this cape sector have got a copy right cos the one iam working for your just a number lol!!!

I maybe a cynic but from what I'v seen elsewhere internships seem to be a cheap way of filling a short term labour shortage - similar to zero hours agreements. I have no doubt that the people at Cape have more integrity than other companies and hopefully this opening may prove a profitable point of entry for future managerial staff.

Internships can be cheap way of filling a labour shortage.That said I started scaffolding in this way with GKN and it set me on the right path.
If CAPE have more integrity than other companies perhaps they should have brought some of that, as well as a respected leadership team to Australia , where through inept management and a lack of respect they have become the company least liked throughout the region.I am not sure if the way CAPE have presented themselves is due to a company culture or through poor management placement ? but , reading across comments made on this site ,it appears that in general CAPE have some work to do and bridges to mend.

Top Bottom