St Fergus

Heard you go on this job to rot, turn your spanner about 3 times a shift lol

Anyone know what the new GPS supervisor is like? I heard the last one was a tyrant who wouldn't let you smoke.:cry:

Former GPS Supervisor.
Just finished my full Offshore Survival. :cool:

Smoke sheds are once again the busiest part of the site, lol.

First thing im gonna recommend are those new snazzy 'electro-fags'.
Work and Puff! Work and Puff! lol.

First thing im gonna recommend are those new snazzy 'electro-fags'.
Work and Puff! Work and Puff! lol.

Mate a lot of hydrocarbons offshore you wont be allowed them on the park but you could advise them of the nicorette inhaler.

Top thinking though your gonna go far offshore thats if someone dont through you overboard haha

Something tells me i better tie some rope around my ankle - just encase!! rofl. :D

Mate a lot of hydrocarbons offshore you wont be allowed them on the park but you could advise them of the nicorette inhaler.

Top thinking though your gonna go far offshore thats if someone dont through you overboard haha

Nicorettes , I prefer boxers myself but whatever floats yer boat , electric ciggies banned except for designated smoking areas (plonkers) all the best on your offshore adventure Jason .

Nicorettes , I prefer boxers myself but whatever floats yer boat , electric ciggies banned except for designated smoking areas (plonkers) all the best on your offshore adventure Jason .

Thanks mate.
Why are they banned? Crazy, if you ask me... how much spart potential would there be? like 0.00001% probability? lol.

Not that i care. I dont smoke.
But seems mad to me.

To be honest I think the non smokers got fed up with guys walking about with what looked like a real ciggy , your right spark potential about zero but you get used to this sort of stuff offshore , if you can`t be happy be petty:D

The way it should be running round like a headless chicken is a mugs game.

Didn't say it wasn't but it takes a certain kind of scaffolder to sit around for 11 out of 12 hours doing nothing at all day in day out.

Those are usually the guys who go to the gym at lunch time and after the shift then stand about the next day saying I`m focked , and saying things like "that supervisor is a cant he keeps giving us jobs" you get some real yins out here .

Top Bottom