How much are stair treads to buy or hire? (1 Viewer)

Yorkshire Lee

Reaction score
Hi lads
gotta build a 60 ft staircase and have no stair treads,anyone know a good/cheap place to buy or hire some here in London?
cheers.

Trad do the 2m one piece alloy staircase £159 each to buy or £4 a week to hire , got myself some this week

Generations supply us wiv metal treddas for approx a £10 each to buy or the 3m/ 9tredda flight type3 universal stair case which expand from 1.4-1.8m for just over a tenner a week hire....give mark lane @ the frimley depot a ring ...im sure theyll be able to help u out

---------- Post added at 06:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:49 PM ----------

Trad do the 2m one piece alloy staircase £159 each to buy or £4 a week to hire , got myself some this week

Did you get these at andover branch & are you using em at gerswin rd...wouldnt mind avin a look at em seems a good price.

---------- Post added at 06:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:51 PM ----------

We use the steel treads , somewhere around the £20 mark each. all the suppliers do them.

We're doin more & more of the towers to drwg phil...but am begining to think the time they take gonna be easier to get prefabs in

Have you tried the haki staircase system lee. Not sure on prices but i can erect a 3 lift access tower with haki in an hour..
Its another possability mate..

Contact JohnApollo on here aka John Beck. He makes them and supplies George Roberts.

Top Bottom