another scaffolder in a fall (1 Viewer)

offshorescaff

Reaction score
scaffs reading this then please next time you step off the floor please please please wear the harness hook on....had some very sad news today of a ex-work mate who has had a fall from 40ft his name is
Paul Coughlan and was working for a street outfit in bristol
sounds like he is in a bad way....hope to god he pulls through...dont know the detail of how and why he fell.....just hope he is soon on the mend...stay safe lads...

local news reports
"A man is being taken to hospital with serious head injuries and other traumatic injuries after falling 40 feet from scaffolding in Bristol.

South Western Ambulance Service was called to Byron Place in Clifton just after 10 am. The air ambulance also attended and its critical care team has accompanied the casualty, who's being transported to Frenchay Hospital near Bristol by land ambulance."

Hope he pulls thru mate I myself have seen a geezer fall of the fan on to the heras fencing then the ground spend a while in hospital

Never nice when things like this happens mate puts things into perspective

Damn wise words on his Facebook Status , hope he pulls through , we all go to work in the morning to earn a shilling and never think about not going home that same night

Last edited:
I hope he makes a full and speedy recovery offshore.

I've been told fallen through a rotten board which snapped very sad to hear wish him best of luck

hope the lad pulls through and makes a recovery

wishing the fella a speedy recovery and alls well

Here`s hoping he has a speedy recovery, been there myself fell 12m [40ft] when I was younger and spent 15 weeks in hospital, think the only thing I damaged was my head :noworry::noworry:

Top Bottom