Long Term Scaffolding Work Available

T

TRAD Recruitment

Long term scaffolding work available in and around the London area.
Advanced, Part 1 and Part 2 Scaffolders required, SSSTS & Layher trained preferred but not essential.
CISRS training will be provided.
Please Call Rebecca of TRAD Scaffolding on 0208 709 5411

I did ring
Training provided ?
I'm waiting for my part 2 assessment in September
But exact words" we won't entertain you"
So how does that work?

Never mentioned money
But did they not say in another post they pay by experience not ticket ,
So no mate that's not the case
I have been in the job since 1985
But I also understand that cards rule

I did ring
Training provided ?
I'm waiting for my part 2 assessment in September
But exact words" we won't entertain you"
So how does that work?
Call again and ask for Neil Garner,I will let him know to expect your call.

quote Trad

"Call again and ask for Neil Garner,I will let him know to expect your call."

Nothing to do with Andy posting his experience when applying for a vacancy I suppose :rolleyes:

Andy is a pukka little scaffolder worked with him on the olympics shame that some firms go just by ticket and not experience having said that I'd be on min wage if they didn't lol

Only bad thing about him is he's a chelsea boy :(

Thank you Robert
Ill bung u that tenner later
Why do the companies that demand tickets rarely give you the time of day when you don't have it?
Ill ring the number later see what they say

It's 2013 now 1974, you need a ticket and not all the ****, been scaffolding years, normally bang up 25sq a day 2 handed by lunchtime.

Don't be a tight c**t and pay for your courses like all the rest of us has had to do over the years!

It's 2013 now 1974, you need a ticket and not all the ****, been scaffolding years, normally bang up 25sq a day 2 handed by lunchtime.

Don't be a tight c**t and pay for your courses like all the rest of us has had to do over the years!

If its andy ur referring to mate he has paid for course he will be completing part 2 in sept ;)

I'm talking about people in general, he said he started scaffolding in 1985 (nearly 30 years) why hasn't he done his basic or advanced, chancer comes to mind!

I'm talking about people in general, he said he started scaffolding in 1985 (nearly 30 years) why hasn't he done his basic or advanced, chancer comes to mind!

i see now where ur coming from mate but i was working last year on olympics hes salt of the earth and well worth part 2 £££ think he had a touch on previous firm so were not too fussed about tickets but again i know where ur coming from theres plenty of old skool supascaffs that would knock up more than u and me before breakfast than we could do in a dayand claim to do this and that, i know how it reads but i can assure ya andy is good as gold fella;)

He's from Essex bob
He can't help it
If u need any extra work Essex mate
I got some windows need licking

Essex- i see ur point but think its a little harsh to genralise everone without a ticket.i note uve been scaffolding for only 9 yrs & have quite a few tckts under ur belt....uve been lucky in as much as the companies & works they do need it, i dont knowe f yo paid for all of them or maybe some but fair play to u...u'll not av much of a problem moving around....but...there are many scaffs still on the grid that av been there since the 80s who for 1 reason or another still havent got it yet...look what happened to the eitb boys for a start...now wthout tckts does tha make em chancers?
Its still difficult to get a company to put yo through & invest in you & tbh pre05 i think a lot of people were in denial that it was ever gonna be needed...a lot of family guys me included were only on £30 a day through the big reccessions & without all the benifit system of today, struggled to keep a roof over our heads & food on the table & the last thing on ur mind was finding a grand plus for ur tckt...u just wanted to work. Yes i expect theres some shiiit out there without tckts but not everyone is a chancer. Everyone will have there own story the trouble is now is we've the complete opposite kids with all the tckts but not a clue on how to do anything

£30 sobs a day!!! which recession is this sp the credit crunch is the only one ive been involved in and i was earning between 80-110 (not a full part 2 ticket or knowledge granted) but the work was far and few between i had about 3 yrs of in and out but mostly out

Claw & archways back in the early 90s..things got much worse then now in the building trade & many guys left never to return

Top Bottom