cheap digs wanted (1 Viewer)

Gypo Dog

Reaction score
Any1 no for cheap digs in or around connahs quay north Wales? It's right on the border

BnB for a couple of nights then down the local boozer and get yourself a nice welsh lovley and shack up with her there mad for it round there.

get yourself a pop up tent £20 argos then a camp site near bye toilets showers £15 night then when your sorted move in with a stoinker lol!!!

dico! way forward. waterproff sheet built into a tight House. bungees, gonk bag waterproof bag and soap and razors. pow

dico! way forward. waterproff sheet built into a tight House. bungees, gonk bag waterproof bag and soap and razors. pow

dont get me wrong joe if we didnt have the lovely weather rather than make on the dig payments grab a bed and breakfast lol!! i did it the other week and it was lush shower after work barbaque and sun bathing £15 a night happy days:laugh:

dont get me wrong joe if we didnt have the lovely weather rather than make on the dig payments grab a bed and breakfast lol!! i did it the other week and it was lush shower after work barbaque and sun bathing £15 a night happy days:laugh:

Hey dico.. didnt you sleep in your van......:D

How come its in north wales john, did you get banned from the manchester ship canal...hehe...only kidding pal.

How come its in north wales john, did you get banned from the manchester ship canal...hehe...only kidding pal.
Would you leave a boat moored up in the Salford Quays?
You would only have to blink round there and they'd have your eyelashes.:eek:

---------- Post added at 09:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:23 PM ----------

Any1 no for cheap digs in or around connahs quay north Wales? It's right on the border
I heard there are digs in nearby Flint, but dont quote me on it.
I am sure that those on the power station will put you right in that direction as Connah's Quay is on-going.
Good luck.

Top Bottom