Is it worth paying for my advanced????

I got part 2 ticket and sprayed it gold, saved a fortune so not worth doing advance course in my eyes!!

g

5 years min for advance no way.you need about 3 years labouring so you can learn to read a job and what the scaff wants next then a couple of years second fixing then good 4 to 5 years of doing your own jobs and getting experience before your adavanced.thats one problem theres to many lads running about these days with ALL THE GEAR AND NO IDEA..

5 years min for advance no way.you need about 3 years labouring so you can learn to read a job and what the scaff wants next then a couple of years second fixing then good 4 to 5 years of doing your own jobs and getting experience before your adavanced.thats one problem theres to many lads running about these days with ALL THE GEAR AND NO IDEA..

Amen to that bro.

Get it mate, I'd never think about getting it until you been scaff ding ah the min 5 year. A know a lad who's 20 with his advanced, he knows just about every rule nd regulation etc but does that mean anything in the real world ?. If you have ya advanced card you need to be clued up or you will look a c.unt

---------- Post added at 10:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:11 PM ----------

Ask hswt about looking a c.unt, he's a part 1 who's a expert in & foot towers

I have got the hang of the & towers its the 8 ft ones I struggle with.;)

Get it mate, I'd never think about getting it until you been scaff ding ah the min 5 year. A know a lad who's 20 with his advanced, he knows just about every rule nd regulation etc but does that mean anything in the real world ?. If you have ya advanced card you need to be clued up or you will look a c.unt

---------- Post added at 10:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:11 PM ----------

Ask hswt about looking a c.unt, he's a part 1 who's a expert in & foot towers

I have got the hang of the & towers its the 8 ft ones I struggle with.;)

The "advanced" scaffolder is NOT what he used to be, especially when working on station or PTS work. You are just a retard with a spanner, in their eyes, no matter what ticket you have got. I will be interested to see what TG20:13 will offer for an advanced scaffolder.. be allowed to do his job once again???

there is not much difference between pt2 and advanced money now days when u start with a company its all **** until you can show them what you can im getting offered the e money now im advanced that i was earnin years ago as a pt.THIS INDUSTRY NEEDS TO FIX UP BUT IT WILL ONLY GET WORSE WITH FORIEGN LABOUR WORKING FOR PEANUTS!!!!!!!!"

FORIEGN LABOUR WORKING FOR PEANUTS!!!!!!!!"

TOO MUCH SYSTEM SCAFFOLD.... with that pony poo any mong can put that stuff up. Sh*t firms like TRAD can hire a load of polish/eastern euro retards, pay them sh*t money, which they are happy with, and get work done.

TOO MUCH SYSTEM SCAFFOLD.... with that pony poo any mong can put that stuff up. Sh*t firms like TRAD can hire a load of polish/eastern euro retards, pay them sh*t money, which they are happy with, and get work done.

Potential candidate for politically correct post of the year :laugh:

I think that the answer would be Yes.

I agree to some extent with what has been said about the length of time to takes to get an advanced card nowadays; but there are a few people out there that have the capabilities and talent to be a damn good advanced scaffolder within such a short time limit, the question is should they be held back?

in regards to trad paying **** money thats not true there just the same as most firms will offer u bottom dollar till u prove i know a few lads who have been there years one is on 200 a shift i kid u not and one is on about 170 a day same with a lot of the long service men.the worst offenders for foriegn labour and system isBROGANS AND PHD.(AND I DONT WORK FOR TRAD IN CASE YOU MIGHT THINK IT IM JUST STATING A FACT)

Top Bottom