Is it worth paying for my advanced????

scrote

Reaction score
wondering whether to pay for my advanced course but would it be worth it?

Do you think your advanced material or do you want to do it just to get advamced money cos one thing i hate is so called advanced scaffs who when its comes to a techical job stay on the floor and labour and why wont your firm pay cos if your ready it will benefit them in the long run.you should nt have to pay for training now days (unless your self employed agency worker).....

Id like to forward myself and be top of the trade but heard that not many companies need advanced scaffs anymore

Companies are alwsys looking for advanced lads, but they want lads with experiance. no good turning up with a gold card and you cant do the first job they throw at you. i.e. perhaps a 40ft dropper off the side of a building in a city center. or even a flying shore.

Cards mean fuuck all.......experience is key... regards den

Plenty of companys want advanced scaffs a lot of sites insist on gpld cards to run the jpbs if your ready book it cos it will benefit you in the long run but it will cost you a pretty penny with the assesement as well.good luck in what you decide

:nuts:With a name like scrote. . . No mate.
No scrotums shall become gold card holders. As it is written, so it shall be told.:D:nuts:;)

Id like to forward myself and be top of the trade but heard that not many companies need advanced scaffs anymore

Go for it mate. its good to see someone who wants to get on. Don't take any notice of the knockers on here they are probably part 1's or people who don't want to get an advanced card as they are scared they might be given a hanger to do.

Go for it mate. its good to see someone who wants to get on. Don't take any notice of the knockers on here they are probably part 1's or people who don't want to get an advanced card as they are scared they might be given a hanger to do.

or they might think why bother for another pound a hour coz lets be honnest untill these rates get set in stone why bother youve got part 1 being advertised £13.00 a hour part 2 being advertised £15 a hour and £16 £16.50 for advanced so let someone else have the reighs and all the sh!t unless you get it payed with your wages then go for it!! the rates for scaffolders are all over the show these days:laugh:

You'd never catch hswt takin the p*ss. Nope, not on a month of Sundays. Anyone have a drawing for a hanging staircase?

I've got my advanced and supervisors gold cards HWST. so doing hangers, shores, temp roofs is no bother to me, but i had to prove my worth before i got them.

Get it mate, I'd never think about getting it until you been scaff ding ah the min 5 year. A know a lad who's 20 with his advanced, he knows just about every rule nd regulation etc but does that mean anything in the real world ?. If you have ya advanced card you need to be clued up or you will look a c.unt

---------- Post added at 10:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:11 PM ----------

Ask hswt about looking a c.unt, he's a part 1 who's a expert in & foot towers

Top Bottom