Scaffold equipment insurance? (2 Viewers)

StoneScaffoldingLtd

Reaction score
Hi guys had a quick scan through various threads but could not find a recommendation to a decent company that can insure all of our gear.

Who is the best company out there please to cover all our tube and equipment, both in storage and on site?

Thanks in advance!

Aviva insure everything we have at the moment but don't think they are the best. Our gear is only insured whilst in the yard or in transit but once erected, you have to make the client insure you against all losses in your T&C.

No problem, there will be the usual catches though. We are fully insured if the gear is behind a locked shed within a locked compound, anything just in the compound is restricted to 20K I think. The fact that these new so called steel sheds are more like the stuff your sardines come in doesn't seem to bother them. I tried to tell them it would be harder to break into my compound as the shed but as I have always thought, these things are based on ability to pay and not risk.

Legal loop holes as per mate to get out where they can :) Hopefully we should be ok as we have a unit where all the gear is kept and the wagon parked securely over night with a 24/7 security guard and high tec CCTV. Not that this would stop the most persistent of offender!
Cheers I'm calling them this week mate :)

Afternoon,

Having read this thread we may able to provide you with some assistance, if you care to call us on 0845 219 0457 we can discuss the insurances directly and ascertain if we can help.

Kind Regards

One Insurance Solution

Top Bottom