council and taylor wimpey contracts

Reaction score
does anyone know how to get in on the council contracts? iv'e been ringing the council offices but don't seem to get anywhere also do you need to be a member of any organisations to be eligible.

same for taylor wimpey sites, how and what do you need to be eligible to get in with them.

The councils up our way wont touch you unless your part of nasc, fortunatly we are. as for taylor wimpy im not sure pal.

---------- Post added at 03:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:56 PM ----------

Im with malvern scaffolding ltd.

Just watch yourself with taylor wimpy thou pal, i used to work for central scaffold service out of walsall, we had 6 sites on the go for them and we were always hearing about them arguing over work done and not paying. Just be xarful pal.

They pay fine , 14 days if u want it but **** prices

I think you get problems with all companies when all the extra charges come through, I remember when a company I worked for lost out on £14000 in extras cause no paperwork was signed and the other company wouldn't pay haha

Yeh started loads meself over the years ha ha

Wouldnt surprise me. best bet is always get the additional work price agreed before it is done. admittadly that isnt always possible, but it gives you a better chance in getting paid.

Probably works different from authority to authority but we just filled in a ream of paperwork to get on our councils list. Maybe you haven't got a grip of the right person yet.

I didn't think it would be that difficult seeing as the people who do the council jobs at the moment have 2 public injury claims against them.

I was going to say that on the end of my last reply but thought it was a little bitchy haha but your probably right

Top Bottom