Is there a fast track? (1 Viewer)

Drac0812

Reaction score
Hi Folks.
Been Scaffolding for 20+ years now.Worked all over the UK on transmission work.Worked in Germany in 1995 and Oman in 1999-2000 as a supervisor.Now erecting scaffold on poxy timber framed houses.For most of my career ive worked for the same company but they have never sent me away on any CITB courses.All I have now is a CISRS scaffold labourers card{very insulting}
Is there a fast track to get my tickets or do I have to start from scratch.Does experience not account for anything these days.
Cant believe someone whos been on a course for a couple of weeks is more qualified!!
What to do!!!!

Afraid not mate yep u have to start with part 1, complete b0llocks I know mate that way the training companies get the most money out of ya tut

I was fortunate to be 1 of the last groups to do the assesed route of entry for my part 2 in 2004. They should bring that back as well. as for my advanced and smsts card my company paid for it.

your at it draco or is it derek
good build up for the weekend online boozed up battle tho;)
even the indian pakistani and phillipinos have some sort of citb course in the middle east

Same boat mate,if people know you though you should get top rates,I get advanced rate when only carrying a trainee ticket,just bite the bullet and accept you have to go through the system.

I am getting top money at the moment.I just want my qualifications.

Same boat mate,if people know you though you should get top rates,I get advanced rate when only carrying a trainee ticket,just bite the bullet and accept you have to go through the system.

your lucky lee my firm payed me advanced rate for 10yrs with my advanced ecitb ticket with no problems now they paye me £9.92 trainee rate as the so called trainning hasnt finished!!! its a discrace dracs but you ante going to over turn it even the loyal firms you used to work for are jumping on the rate decrease with these tickets it makes a mockery of the system:amazed:

pay for your part 1 if you pass you can pay for part 2 its easy mate were you have worked counts for nothing invest in yourself its the only way.

Top Bottom