New guy looking for work (1 Viewer)

Jim Doc

Reaction score
Hi Guys! Jim Doherty here, I've just got my Part 1 T&F Scaffolding (07/06/13) so I'm just new to the forum! If there is anybody looking to take on Part 1's please get in touch. I have around 9 months Scaffold labouring experience working with Lesterose Bricklayers. Thanks guys! :)

Jim Interserve Are Busy As Hell In Dundee, What Are They Like In Your Neck Of The Woods Buddy?

The course was good mate! The instructor was superb! More than happy to help you! Met alot of other guys in a similar position as myself!

---------- Post added at 06:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:45 PM ----------

I called Interserve on Thursday and they said they weren't looking for guys but that was their Glasgow office, I'll try again on Monday. Have they got a Dundee office?

They Have Offices In Edinburgh And Dundee, And A Yard In Aberdeen Thats Run From Dundee, There Busy As Hell From The Dundee Office And Yard , Scott Hardie Has Rejoined Them From Sgb And Brought A Shed Load Of Work With Him, Good For Us Subbies Anyway.

Jimmy Speak To Paul Reilly, Hes The Contracts Manager So He Is Running The Show, Good Luck Buddy.

Hi and Welcome to the Scaffolders Forum.

Best Regards

SF Admin

Top Bottom