Solution required (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Hi guys

First time posting here and I require a solution.

Got half way through a job, a birdcage scaffold. All trannies off the standards have been put on doubles as originally it wasnt going to be boarded. Now there are a few lifts to be boarded, but obviously all my trannies are on doubles (no aberdeens), so I cant put intermediate trannies in on singles as they'll be lower.

Apart from swapping all the doubled trannies to the underside to install the aberdeen and install trannies on singles, is there any quick fix? I dont want to put the intermediates on swivels as I wont be able to close board it.

Cheers chaps

images

Just leave the gaps and make everyone wear these.

images

just leave the gaps and make everyone wear these.

lmfao

---------- Post added at 09:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:04 PM ----------

How big is the birdcage?may just be easier to swap the doubles for clips.

Undo the back of the doubles, making them pre-fabs and just bang them under the ledgers, then trannie as normal. Not a huge fan of the swivel method when its going to be a working lift, fine for us scoundrels though.

Also......if you do put the intermediates on Swivels...therefore creating a gap,

Your toe-boards may slot just over the gap either side.....job done :D

A lot will depend on where the job is and what it is for, of course, but Swivels are the quickest.

CharlieSpanner.gif

..........I forgot to add:

A 6 foot Board laid lengthwise between Standards on internal Bays and nailed down, should eliminate internal gaps.....

Don't drink too much Cider when you are trying to write something sensible on here.....:eek:

StrongbowLovepng.png

Top Bottom