Scaffold Supervisor for Rumaila Iraq

B.n.p!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

less of this sh.it talk! you bunch of fukin **** sucking arse ******* child killing *****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this is great britan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! if you dont like it **** off and kill your friends and family and leave mine alone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you kamakazi **** *****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad:

I take it that you are not Muslim then ?

If you would like to be converted, i'm sure that our Muslim brothers on this forum would take you under their wing and teach you all you need to know about the radical part of the faith - flying, crashing into the right buildings, bomb making, throat cutting, etc, etc.

Sounds quite exciting really and remember that at the end of it all, you will have all those virgins waiting for you i heaven. Whats to not like ?

If you would like to be converted, i'm sure that our Muslim brothers on this forum would take you under their wing and teach you all you need to know about the radical part of the faith - flying, crashing into the right buildings, bomb making, throat cutting, etc, etc.

Sounds quite exciting really and remember that at the end of it all, you will have all those virgins waiting for you i heaven. Whats to not like ?

Yes come join us mr rob mack you is very welcum

Trouble is jonny, how can you shag them when you're flying mince?:huh:

Trouble is jonny, how can you shag them when you're flying mince?:huh:

Ah, you have just admitted to the masses that you are not a believer, if you were, you would know and would not make a statement like that.

May Allah strike you down with a thousand diamond encrusted swords - Infidel !!!!

---------- Post added 9th August 2013 at 12:04 AM ---------- Previous post was 8th August 2013 at 11:45 PM ----------

And how to make flying carpets Jonny, dont don't forget that one

It's only the kids that do those now, the adults have moved on to 757's and 767's.......................

No mate desert just heard a rumor to be fair i shouldnt have said it was **** when it was just a rumor.

you know the score people will say its **** to put you off

Yeah that's about right , apart from the odd scarce Taliban car chase in a Datsun sunny he says its safe as houses. Top notch security and equipment

I think he will remain to be safe if the ragheads keep using datsun sunny,s i remember my old man having one of them many years ago

Top Bottom