work based evidence

numbnuts

Reaction score
bit of a dark area for me,can anyone enlighten me.
in 2000 I took my advanced card,things got out of hand,and I didn't pay for the course,well two hundred quid.
ive got the cert that says im advanced,but it don't get you jobs.been to training 2000 last week,and I can take a three day course to get it back as a card.trouble is they need some work based evidence portfolio.and im not in work since last tuesday.any ideas how I can get the evidence.

Get a hold of a supervisor from a firm you've worked for to do it for you. No skin off their nose.

Have you got a portfolio? If so just fill it in with jobs you have built since you did the course. I think they are looking for you to prove an understanding rather than looking for major jobs.

I think it's slightly different North and South of the border as they phase in the site diaries and all that jazz. I'm no expert but I think you may have to complete the nvq by whatever standard is on the go at the moment. I'm probably very wrong, it won't be the first time.

---------- Post added at 02:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:35 PM ----------

If it's a 3 day course you are doing, there must be a day on portfolio's as the final assessment is usually only 2 days.

Get the portfolio and just fill it in yourself,if it requires photo's,just go on a likely looking site and take the pictures,as aom says state the jobs you,ve recently done,you can get templates for rams off here,these portfolio's are a load of b*llox and a feckin nusience to everyone involved,and everyone cheats on these things..............don't they?

Probably, I have an advanced one on this computer, not sure of the exact differences between north and south but if you want it send me a pm and I will send it on.

If you want to get your card ... You will have to re-do your Assesment and fill in a portfolio...

You need to contact CITB to sort it and they will guide you on how to get it. You will have to pay the fees to re-do your advanced that includes the fees to get your portfolio and your 2 day assesment ..

Top Bottom