Pricing advice plz

Bravo2zero

Reaction score
Hi fellas
Im correctly pricing a tower which is going up 65m (213ft) but unsure at what heights does the price goes up and how much by.
Can anyone help cheers.

I suppose it depends on your method for getting the gear up, is it by hand or mechanical? Either way, sounds like a job for time and material rather than the meter run, add plenty. Has it been designed?

Lifts 1,2,3,normal rate.
lifts 4,5,6,add 20% of your normal rate per linear metre.
lifts 7,8,9,add 40% of your normal rate,that is only a rough guide but you should be able to see a pricing structure there,you need to weigh up all the variables involved before implementing such a pricing plan and price separately for tieing in ect,good luck,hope this is of use to you;)

Make sure its designed like AOM says as the stress on them legs is huge ,
i would price up to 40 foot , then increase your price every 20 foot thereafter.

But like AOM says work out how long it will take up and down, you kit involved and then double it.

Always priced same upto 40 foot then add extra after that,in this day and age it's whatever you think you can get away with,try to figure out the time scale to get a ring round the job and work from there.

Hi fellas
Im correctly pricing a tower which is going up 65m (213ft) but unsure at what heights does the price goes up and how much by.
Can anyone help cheers.

Reckon youill need quite a few lifts of double standards or structural lifts in that - easy to lose your shirt if you don't allow for all that. Maybe sell them mastclimbers - almost always better on these big jobs - task pending.

I worked on the seven sisters flats in Rochdale last time they were scaffolded,we were on £100 a day each,we had to get two lifts a day up to make it pay.i think the pay for the day was around a grand a day.then you have to take it down.can get expencive,that was about fifteen year ago.

Top Bottom