Sandon dock liverpool

1969scaff

Reaction score
Agency desperate for scaffs on Sandon Dock job,been texting mate all week.Agency is ONEWAY ,01515500160.10 hour days £14.50 all hours,so no extra for overtime.Probably no expenses either.

That's because your lucky if your pay is right or if you get paid at all with one way! Check out the posts the guy made on here!

Are you still using the same umbrella company? Or can we use our own? Only saying cause yours leaves us an extra £100 a week down

No wonder They are desperate for lads when They are paying peanuts and no OT raté.If everyone stuck to their guns and didnt accept job offers like this then it wouldnt take long for these robbing begging âgencies to up the ratés.The balls in your court lads,come on,stand up for what your worth.Remember not much gets done when the scaffs down tools.

Grant you are so right! If we all downed tools all work in all industries would stop, even if we downed tools for a week we'd get them putting up our rates an treating our skill with a bit if respect! I'd like to see them pumping long in our city centres for £14.50

No one has got the ******** to down tools because if you did they would just get someone else to replace you.
And what about your families who need a wage everyweek to run the house?
HOw much a hour do you think we should get on that job?

Bowercross Construction are doing all the support work on there,what are they paying?There must be some lads on the forum working there.

Had loads of texts myself,at one point they said they would pay by the day,umbrella rumours on this one so if you can get it by the day at least you can see how much your stiffed after day one !

who is the main scaffold firm on site doing contract they must have sum lads on site

I spoke to the guy on site he says only use agency and that's one way! So no workers rights on this job then!!!!!

Top Bottom