Autocad 2013 3d blocks:Ring system (1 Viewer)

SpatialScaff

Reaction score
Good day, I am new to Scaffoldersforum.com, ironically though I have been using your forums as a source of reference over the past month.

I am a bit of a greenhorn with Autocad, however my background is in GIS, remote sensing, and quantitative methods. So my transition into AutoCAD has been rather smooth and I am already creating 3D platforms, frames, outriggers (have to jump parametric next for behavior)

Anyways, I am trying to get my hands on some nice 3D Blocks for ring systems. Nice is key, line blocks with no solid components will not work. I have some block files from manufacturers, however over the years their scale has been mutilated by internal employees, not to mention the quality is not what I want. I create and render my blocks with extreme detail, regardless if that resolution will be used every time, having the ability to detail off a small component of equipment is important to me for future client communication.

Ultimately 3D blocks is what I am looking for, I will also share my work (as it develops) with those who assist me.

I am new to scaffolding design/engineering and look forward to growing within the global community, so lets go together!

I have been very busy at work, thought I would update anyone who is monitoring/tracking my thread. Since I posted this original thread I have added Autodesk Inventor Professional 2014, Revit 2014, and Showcase. These three in conjunction with my AutoCAD 2014 software has not only occupied my time, but learning the various methods for each program has been interesting to say the least.

I am getting very close to completing my library of 3D objects (just completed vertical standards and ledgers), both in CAD Block form and Inventor part/assembly forms.

Ideally within 6 months I will be able to explode a full 3D project for a client via a movie.

Anyone messing with 3D/Animations in the scaff world? Some conversation would be much appreciated. Thanks all!
spatialscaff-albums-spatialscaff-picture1750-6722.jpg

Top Bottom