Electric Spanners !!!

Kezafowler13

Reaction score
How many of you on here are using the electric spanners??
Sorry if u find wat im guna say offensive but... Leave em at home u soft *****!
Haha

I disagree with you when you have had a hard 35 years plus at you me need one or be on the dole

Dont b a cock all ur life mr b u muppet i bet your 1 of these wi all gear no fukin idea hahaha!!
Im entitled to my opionion, i personally wnt eva use 1 but each to there own??
How much are to buy they cnt b as cheap as a titanium spanner surely

---------- Post added at 02:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:42 PM ----------

Propa cnt do wi keyboard warriors like mr b!!!

Mr b u dnt no bout me pow lmao !!!

Last edited:
dont b a cock all ur life mr b u muppet i bet your 1 of these wi all gear no fukin idea hahaha!!

---------- post added at 02:47 pm ---------- previous post was at 02:42 pm ----------

propa cnt do wi keyboard warriors like mr b!!!

who is this prick.

Dont b a cock all ur life mr b u muppet i bet your 1 of these wi all gear no fukin idea hahaha!!

---------- Post added at 02:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:42 PM ----------

Propa cnt do wi keyboard warriors like mr b!!!

Subtitles are available on page 888!:D

Kezza stop being a plumb

I don't know you and who cares!

You swing your titanium spanner all you like fella, slag me down, get mouthy I don't care

Stop wasting your time and get a job in Asda

Is it Asda that does the cisrs cards or was it tesco?

Last edited:
cant comment on these electric spanners but sorry guys have to go with kezafowler on this one!! if i turned up tomorow with one of theses inpact spanners or a electric spanners i would have the p!ss ripped out of me spanners a spanner seems these electric spanners or inpacts may be the future but i can honnestly say ive never come across one in all my years of scaffolding and if you turned up on a powerstation with one you would look stupid!! they may be the future but only on this forum from what i can see out there!!!!

Power stations might be a no no for them dico
They are good but heavier to carry around
Very good for a job that's been up years

---------- Post added at 05:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:22 PM ----------

Ive got an electric toothbrush... but thats about it.

Gibbs you should get one, take down the smoking shed with it:toung:

like a say i cant comment on them!!! not just powerstations but any industrial job you would just have the p!ss ripped out of you its bad enough at work now lol!! i think these spanners may have a use on a great big lump with tons of scaffold but cant see them ever reaching the industrial sector abroad perhaps but not here thought they were banned anyway!!

Not banned Kev, and coming to a station near you soon.;)

Top Bottom