Friends of philiosmaximus

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

He dont have many friends , so he better be nice to the ones he has

They have about 5 different names:

Olympic Scaffolding
Olympic Accesss
PLS Scaffolding
Magners

Seen the yard rack lorries with "leane Scaffolding" new branding on them in the last few days

They have about 5 different names:

Olympic Scaffolding
Olympic Accesss
PLS Scaffolding
Magners

Seen the yard rack lorries with "leane Scaffolding" new branding on them in the last few days

Olympic is owned by Vince Larkin nothing to do with p. McGinty to my knowledge also years ago they were called trio had my first ever interview in scaffolding got offered a start then Sgb rang me same day thank fook, I done a couple of days for him on magners few years ago .., pukka job!!!!!!........ Not! Lol

havent seen leane banners for years he trades under many different names trio mayo pls magners kingdom just to name a few

Saw Bill about 9 months ago, he has aged a lot, must be all the worry about who he is going to rip off next

Saw Bill about 9 months ago, he has aged a lot, must be all the worry about who he is going to rip off next

Yeah must be from prison, rip off ha a few blokes I know worked a week for him when it came to payday they were all £100 light, so they asked what was going on " it's the charge for sending the lorry out" lol couldn't believe it either

He has stopped lads diesel money for driving his lorrys before , i cant believe lads still get caught by him

Top Bottom