Jason Gibbs - the worlds most famous and best Scaffolder currently in the World!!!

Just how great is this living Legend??

• He's great!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Unarguably outstanding!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
J

Jason-Gibbs

Seeing as im the most talked about, famous and easily thee best Scaffolder currently in the world, id like to propose a poll askng exactly how great i am, and what is all the fuss about this fantastic living Legend??

youre a funny guy jason , was gonna ask you to get me a start , but im a smoker , so a guess not .. when you gonna make the video of you clearing the smoking shed , that would be funny.

Hey Gibo will you be going on tour at all in the near future??
If so would you pleeease think about making your way over to Ireland
It would be pure magic to meet a living ledgend...

Hahahahaha.....:nuts:

Incomplete.jpg

im bald and growing a goatee , so i look like jason gibbs , need to get fatter though..

your a bit like the scaffolding george brothers jason!! everybody nos them!! frank george!! ronnie george!!! dave george!! terry george!!! all from the essex island lol!!! when you see your name up in lights or in a lift at work good or bad you no youve made it lol!!!

Lol.

... ... Hey!! Im not fat. Its 'relaxed' muscle!!

Really really relaxed! :D

Who's time game with this woffle

Ate you not from this a country go to the a job centre you get money clothes food tokens n a very big house

I'm Jason Gibbs.

What was that poem doing the rounds years back?

gibbsy lad it doesn't get any bigger you are a legend youv got your name on the **** house wall mate ...respect kidda .

J gibbs is the worst scaff ever and got sacked off london bridge because he is abell haha

Funny that's what Steve Ashdown said at Stanfords to!!

Top Bottom