Gibbsy's new helper

Reaction score
Consultant Scaffolding Manager AG&P Philippines
Rumours abound that this fellow Rupert Mayo is going to St Fergus to help Gibbsy purge the smoke shelters of any Scottish malingerers.

Rapist Peter Muddiman sentenced to extra year in jail after shouting 'rot in hell' in the dock at his traumatised victim - Mirror Online

That will teach them for digging up the hallowed turf and swinging on the cross bars at our beloved Wembley all those years ago.

Now who's turn is it to think again?

Keep at it Gibbsy we have reinforcements. Send me news of our victory.;)

SPANNER AS A TRAVELING MAN YOU MUST SURELY KNOW THAT MOST OIL/GAS AND POWER STATION PROJECTS WILL HAVE A SUBSTANTUAL NUMBER OF TRAVELING MEN. ST FERGUS IS NO DIFFERENT AND I WOULD PROBABLY SAY CARRYS EVEN MORE THAN AVERAGE DUE TO ITS LOCATION AND THE FACT THAT PETERHEAD AND FRASERBURGH STILL HAVE VERY LARGE FISHING FLEETS SO THE LOCALS DO NOT REALLY NEED TO WORK ON THESE SITES.
YOU WILL ALSO BE AWARE THAT TRAVELLING MEN GENERALLY CONSIST OF MEN FROM THE AREAS THE WICKED WITCH DESTROYED IE SCOTLAND,NORTHERN ENGLAND,WALES AND THE SOUTH WEST OF ENGLAND.IN YOUR ESTIMATION DOES THAT MEAN THESE MEN WHO ARE NOT SCOTTISH DO NOT SMOKE OR HAVE THEY BECAME SCOTTISH.WHICH WOULD MEAN YOU ARE AN ARAB,OR AN OZZIE OR A DUTCHMAN
ENLIGHTEN ME
OH AND THE VOLVO DEAL MAY BE OFF I MAY NEED IT TO TRAVEL NORTH TO A CERTAIN GAS PLANT:eek:

Happy, I humbly apologise if I have generalized regarding the unauthorised occupants of the smoking shelters at Gibbsy's new patch.
Although having worked offshore I had assumed that only locals worked onshore in Scotland and thats why they never stopped moaning about the English taking all the plum offshore jobs.
Enjoy your trip north I await your report with interest. Don't worry about the volvo. I will fly to Cardiff and nick Swifty's 7.5 tonner for my holiday in the old country.

the trip norths cancelled its the shell site and im barred:cry:
BY A WEE WAANKER WHO HAS NEVER MET ME NEVER WORKED WITH ME
AND BEFORE ANYONE CHIPS IN ITS NOT JASON GIBBS ITS A CUUNT FROM UP THERE;)
CE SERA SERA have to go back to my friends in the EAST

YOUR WEE STORY REMINDS ME OF ALL THE MEN DOWN AT FAWLEY MOANING ABOUT THE AMOUNT OF SCOTS AS WELL AS A FEW OTHER SITES.

Last edited:
Stub because he has an incredibly small penis
chuck%2Bmicropenis%2Bimage%2Bno2.jpg

It's all he could use it for, not even any use for a slash.

if GOD cursed me with that i would go for the change he was never meant to be a man was he
it could be gibbsy peterhead is known as the bluetoon due it being fecking freezing especially if your a zonal supervisor staying in a shiitty caravan ;)

It is a bit nippy up there but FFS, it's naw the north pole.

Hello stranger good luck on ur new venture jay :)

Thanks mate.
Some friendly blokes up here you know.

I aint paid for a single coffee since getting here, two of the boys washed my car on the weekend and one of the Scaffs here even does my washing.
Spot on. :)

Thanks mate.
Some friendly blokes up here you know.

I aint paid for a single coffee since getting here, two of the boys washed my car on the weekend and one of the Scaffs here even does my washing.
Spot on. :)

Friendly blokes!! The scotch seem to growl at me lolI'm only safe in the smoking section :laugh::laugh:na seriously bit of a stretch clacton to Aberdeen, how longs the job for?

Until the smoke shed gets bulldosed down, for a while. ;)

Top Bottom