Dear, oh dear

tinheads

Reaction score
It seems the famous Mr Gibbs has been rewarded with a supervisory position in a well known Gas plant (Congrats).
Unfortunately he seems to spend most of his time hanging around the canteen and smoking facilities trying to give people warnings as opposed to scoping jobs, arranging permitry, overseeing work and sourcing materials.
Anyone questioning his attitude/behaviours is targeted in very short order by his immediate superior who makes it his business to try to browbeat or provoke the offender(s).
Dear, oh Dear Mr Gibbs, your insecurities are showing, tut tut

I'd be around the smoking shed too, it's a long time to go without a fag. Good boy Jason you're learning.

Wondered why he hasn't been on here for a while hope it works out for him nice fella :)

Ye, sometimes seems like a nice enough guy, just not giving himself a very good showing at this time

---------- Post added at 08:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:22 PM ----------

Lol Swifty, he ain't smoking, he's handing out verbals to those that are

Of course he has to pretend he doesn't smoke or he'd be rumbled.

Ye, sometimes seems like a nice enough guy, just not giving himself a very good showing at this time

---------- Post added at 08:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:22 PM ----------

Lol Swifty, he ain't smoking, he's handing out verbals to those that are

Must be pressure of management thank fook I'm nowhere near there yet lol

Yeah he was no good at scaffolding, he must have ars licked and sucked cock all the way to the top:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

---------- Post added at 08:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:45 PM ----------

Maybe his immediate supervisor has told him to catch the scallywags.

Last edited:
Tinheads Think your post has a little bit of jealously in it. :bigsmile:

I wish Jason the best in his new position, he will have a steep learning curve from the spanners to management. He will learn a lot about the "brotherhood" of scaffolders and how they hate someone who tries to further their career

Swifty I believe you are a branch Manager, so you will speak from your own experience, when commenting on JG :D

You wanna see some of the stuff he is posting on facebook - must be doing some proper brown nosing up there ha ha

Hes also gonna meet the boss of shell next week

dont be a cuunt on the way up as you will meet the boys again on the way down.treat others as you would like to be treated yourself.2 rules i try to stand by ;)

Someone that liked his post

Maybe lloyd is the uk operations director

Top Bottom