Advanced or Part 2 Scaffy wanted in Milton Keynes and Harlow (1 Viewer)

Rates? Holiday? Overtime rates? Dental plan ? Employment status ......cards in or cis and hello & welcome to the forum :)

Rates I need some direction on, I have heard £95 cash ... cards in. Overtime £15 an hour, employed on my books

Thanks for the welcome chap

Welcome to the forum & at those rates prepare yourself for some gbh of the ear - you'll be lucky to pick up a labourer for £95 think your gonna av to add @ least another £40 min for an advanced ticket holder

Ah ok, I managed to get a labourer who has worked for a year with a local firm for £60.00 fully legit as well. I have an agency offering advanced to me for £140 so I think if I can do a deal with him for cash it might just work near the £120 mark?
My days of being a tight sod @ £90 a day are over before they started I think!!!!

@RR&son Scaff , yeah I'm looking , when the start ???

Where you based mate? Tues start 30.04.2013

---------- Post added at 06:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:10 PM ----------

I'm new to this forum but is there a way you can send me your num and I can call to discuss. Oh and I am looking to 2 scaffolders so if you have any pals looking for work the more the merrier!

Ok hope this works, just sent you my num via priv. message

---------- Post added at 06:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:28 PM ----------

@AC03GWE: Ok hope this works, just sent you my num via priv. message

Just out of interest RR and son scaffolding, what's your no and location, as ave googled you, and nothing comes up with a phone number or a company with that name??

We are in Milton Keynes mate, we are the sister company of a larger firm.
I can message you my number if your interested in the job ...

Last edited:
Horatio:
He waxes desperate with imagination.
Marcellus:
Let's follow. 'Tis not fit thus to obey him.
Horatio:
Have after. To what issue will this come?
Marcellus:
Something is rotten in the state of Denmark.
Horatio:
Heaven will direct it.
Marcellus:
Nay, let's not follow him .

Top Bottom