scaffolding hire sales

fat boy

Reaction score
Hi guys who stocks/hire/seles fittings with the initals DR stamped on there gear?

That would indicate they are property of D&R from london

they not sell there gear like TRAD then

Last edited:
no chance id not go 100ft near one of there jobs I mite be fat boy but im not silly boy

Generally speaking trad sale gear will be marked TH+S , trad dont sell anything stamped "trad"

yer but thay still stamp it tho lol one of them things i guess!!!!!

TH+S fittings anyone can buy Fatboy , but DR belong to DR and no one else should have them. Although it wouldnt be a shock to see a few if you bought second hand fittings

is it just me or is this another pointless thread
DO YOU HAVE THE FITIINGS
HAVE YOU BEEN OFFERED THE FITTINGS
WHERE ARE YOU GOING WITH THIS ONE ?

In reply to your post happyhugenoet it was me asking if any one knew why or who had stamped the gear??? not really pointless is it!
and reply to your Q&A
NO
NO
ANd i was asking a question ?????

FB, the problem is with buying, selling and hiring 2nd hand material. We have tube stamped with McAlpines name on it but never bought a stick from them. They obviously sold a load to my supplier in the past.

thats it iv worked with guys that had a yard full of mixed gear not saying it was all stolen gear but just asked who stamped it??
you dont know if you dont ask

When firms go under then the gear is sold as second hand and ends up everywhere .
I knew firms years ago that used to buy and sell gear as they needed cash flow.

We probably have 4-5 different firms kit amongest our new stuff , but its all recited and accounted for if anyone comes asking.

Top Bottom