Labourer/trainee (1 Viewer)

fat boy

Reaction score
Hi im a hard working enthusiastic young 24 year old with about 4 years in the scaffolding trade on and off.
(Defo not we behind the ears)

willing to learn new things and work hard Im a good team player or team leader.
I like a challenge in life and solving problems.
Im a grafter and wont let any one down hope that some one will see a asset to there firm and give me a crack of the whip in time.

im CSCS reg and first aider.
Own PPE ((Own tools If asked to help as a trainee scaffolders digression))
Iv got time on the spanner.
Im based in maidstone Kent and id like to say local if possible BUT I will travel to yard site ect
PLEASE PM if your looking after a grafter not a moaner :cool::cool:

Good attitude mate. Shame there aren't many more like this. Im sure you will get snapped up

good luck

got to keep trying not going to give up and roll over

yep i called and there only want cisrs cards not cscs!!!!!!
and iv done the on line yellow pages

Hi Guys im still here if your guys need a hand this week????? got couple of things in the pipe line but still have my options open

fat boy is full of **** i cant beleive how niave u lot are lol. if he done wats he says he hasnand tried that hard. the boy would have a start at the end of the same day. i enjoy reading you goulable posts lol keep it up

fat boy is full of **** i cant beleive how niave u lot are lol. if he done wats he says he hasnand tried that hard. the boy would have a start at the end of the same day. i enjoy reading you goulable posts lol keep it up
I agree.
He must be too busy posting on here to go to work

do you know what mate pock it up your ringer you know feck all about me or who i have spoken to or have called looking for a start soo go and find a sand pit to play in you tit its people like you that think work just falls in your lap.

iv called loads of firms do you want to see my phone bill i did have a start with FFS but the job was canceled soo what is it you think you know buddy

i hade one guy from here offer me a start but i could not get there SORRY im waiting for a guy to call me today!!! the only one here that looks like a tit now is you!!:eek:

---------- Post added at 01:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:43 PM ----------

I agree.
He must be too busy posting on here to go to work

Soo do you think its just that easy to call a firm and them just throw a job at you?? yer thats because every one is swimming in work and can afford to pay a new guy ???
its hard time out there at the mo! and a lot of guys mite have the work but are keeping it to them self's for obvious reasons......

ur posts raise suspicions that some ones on a wind up mate.

no wind up iv even spoken to guys on here and thay know im no wind up!!!!

WOOP WOOP THANKS ALLSCAFF i got a start with a firm allscaff put me onto last night
early doors for fat boy in the morning thanks buddy

not started yet i start in the morning buddy will let you know

My apologies never read the thread properly...which firm???

---------- Post added at 10:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:05 PM ----------

Good luck m8

Top Bottom