5 week job offshore in Australia, all expenses paid.

chargo

Reaction score
I am looking for 1 scaffolder, for a 5 - 6 week job in Australia.

The job is offshore therefore the candidate Must have a valid offshore survival certificate, and a up-to date CISRS level 2- preferably level 3 advanced scaffolding card.
We can arrange a work visa providing the candidate can pass all the checks,

The rate is not the best offered by any means, but this is a good opportunity to get experience of working abroad,

However All expenses including food, lodge, flights, transportation will be payed,
The rate of pay offered is £11-00 ph with a £2-00 ph bonus.
7 x 12 hour shifts for the duration.

If interested contact me via inbox or on this post and i will get back to you ASAP.

We are looking to mobilise in 3-4 days.

Thanks

Off shore. lodge provided,i should think so,Ha ha ha ha wot a joker,I,l stick to cleaning toilets it pays more,

The visa takes only a few hours to complete providing all the checks come back ok. its that quick because its a marine visa.

Im just here trying to give guys work, that's what's this sites for.

---------- Post added at 04:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:49 PM ----------

Yea it worked out well in the end. I was out there for 4 1/2 months altogether,
a water water valve blew and flooded the pump room and The semi sub rig sunk, Luckily it was in shallow waters. It extended the job by 6 weeks and cost a bomb...

---------- Post added at 04:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:54 PM ----------

a water water valve blew and flooded the pump room and The semi sub rig sunk, Luckily it was in shallow waters. It extended the job by 6 weeks and cost a bomb...

So its outside Australian territorial waters then? Theres a big rumpus about the employment of cheap Asian labour offshore at the moment.

Good luck in your search but I heard Stork pay more in the North Sea.

---------- Post added at 03:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:56 PM ----------

What semi sub was it? I have worked on a few for Petrobras usually in deep water though.

So its outside Australian territorial waters then? Theres a big rumpus about the employment of cheap Asian labour offshore at the moment.

Good luck in your search but I heard Stork pay more in the North Sea.

---------- Post added at 03:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:56 PM ----------

What semi sub was it? I have worked on a few for Petrobras usually in deep water though.

HSWT is they any place you haven't been you must be about 92 of age my son?.

The visa takes only a few hours to complete providing all the checks come back ok. its that quick because its a marine visa.

Im just here trying to give guys work, that's what's this sites for.

---------- Post added at 04:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:49 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 04:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:54 PM ----------

chargo I'm not trying to knock you but its not how quick you complete the visa its how quick the checks take.
You are spot on the site is to give guys work and long may it last x

I'm sure an Asian or TWC worker would take up this offer..... It's gonna cost more to fly someone out to Oz and there visa than it is on wages hahahah

Good luck with getting anyone with that rate, and nor its not worth the experience if your only giving the lads that, i am on 15.25 and hour with 2.67 bonus and am in me own bed everynight.

where is the experience working abroad when stationed on a rig offshore ??? must admit very tempted for 11 quid mate .

I'm not sure where to in Australia it is to be honest, I'm working in the office on another job
ATM, I was just asked to get men.

Working for transocean, on the artic 1 in Rio de Janeiro

I'm not sure where to in Australia it is to be honest, I'm working in the office on another job
ATM, I was just asked to get men.

Working for transocean, on the artic 1 in Rio de Janeiro

Try Mr R Nutkins. He's only a part 1, but does do advanced work. However, I must warn you, he only does inside work, though due to the fact Australia is sunny, you may be able to tempt him to break his own rule!

Rate is to low labourers are on that rate just for passin gear good oppurinity to go abroad if you are single

£11 ph??? thats funny as mate!!! wonder how much u are charging the client!? were getting $42 over here hr which works out over £28 an hr an thats onshore! clown!!!

Top Bottom