Ptg cmiosh (1 Viewer)

poacher turned gamekeeper

Reaction score
After a spell away from the SF the PTG returns, a fully fledged member of the fun Police with the designated letters CMIOSH? answers on a postcard:idea::p

Callum I would not expect a man of your kaliber to be able to abrieviate or decipher CMIOSH lol

---------- Post added at 10:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:19 PM ----------

Thanks Tom it has took nearly 4 years from my first job.

Last edited:
Callum I would not expect a man of your kaliber to be able to abrieviate or decipher CMIOSH lol

---------- Post added at 10:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:19 PM ----------

That's still quite quick mate, plenty of studying has been done!

YOU KNOW I PLAY DUMB GOT TO TO LIVE UP 2 FEKING IDIOTS ...... JACK DEE AND SKIN WOULDNT GRAFT

SOMETHING RONG WITH MY COMP ITS COMING UP WITH **** FOR Chartered Member of the Institution of Occupational Safety and Health ARGH FEK KNOWS

GOOD EFFOT PTG LET YA BUY US A PINT WHEN NEXT IN THE MANOR

Wondering what to do next Tom having vowed not to study ever again??? I think us Scaffoders get a thirst for it once you open your mind and beleive that you aint thick like your school teachers would have you beleive.

did you ever have that meet up at the motorway service station that did the HALAL chickenburgers over the MOTHMAN SAGA :eek:

There manning up where I am working Callum paying digs plenty of hours £15 a hour basic plus OT rates

---------- Post added at 10:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:41 PM ----------

there manning up where i am working callum paying digs plenty of hours £15 a hour basic plus ot rates

---------- post added at 10:43 pm ---------- previous post was at 10:41 pm ----------

a know marra , new gaffers seen me right so far marra so i think i ow a bit of loyalty. If still at that spot ad of jumped ship stright away lol its sinking marra agency staff getting called in lol

Wondering what to do next Tom having vowed not to study ever again??? I think us Scaffoders get a thirst for it once you open your mind and beleive that you aint thick like your school teachers would have you beleive.

Don't know mate, there seems to be a lot of emphasis on the Environmental side of things now, I'd be tempted to go for that I think.

Congratulations mate, I know what work you must have put in to get there

Thought about it myself a couple years back, but I am now too long in the tooth, down to three clients now and winding down to a standstill next year

Well done Again, :D

from a humble ,Technical IOSH

Are you getting ready to retire Rigger?

Lucky dog, all the best and I hope you enjoy it.

Thanks Rigger but at the end of the day I am a scaffolder who has infultraited IOSH, CMIOSH is the holly grail for HSE buffs but more rewarding when you left school for a YTS painter and decorater apprenticeship £29.50p per week and climbed the Industrial ladder through Scaffolding also a stint as a commercial diver before suscoming to the fun police. And not through NEPOTISM by the more you try the luckier you get route....

Top Bottom