Safety Footwear

They are a bit big pal agreed, got mine for nout anyhow but there comfortable as fook for me

---------- Post added at 09:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:13 PM ----------

Dewalt apprentice boots are good but don't last at all

Mine are very comfy Markus..... I put my soles from my air max trainers in em like walking on sunshine wooooh lol

Ps don't know if I have mentioned it before but go on eBay gents type in groundwork steel trainer boots, it's the blue and yellow ones that ull recognise the boots version are like boxers boots, only £20 ish and the most comfy ones about, infact I used to walk home in em and leave trainers in the bag lol

Mine are very comfy Markus..... I put my soles from my air max trainers in em like walking on sunshine wooooh lol

Ps don't know if I have mentioned it before but go on eBay gents type in groundwork steel trainer boots, it's the blue and yellow ones that ull recognise the boots version are like boxers boots, only £20 ish and the most comfy ones about, infact I used to walk home in em and leave trainers in the bag lol

they the suede yan lovel on ya feet but don't last long at all special on the muddy bulding sites a dn a bit of rain feks them an all

Top Bottom