Scaffs Germany

Scaffy Mark

Reaction score
As anyone had a phone call from a mush called Eric about work in Germany. Originally advertised on Job Centre sites ???????

good football league tho!!!...nun of this mill wall "im ard az bricks" sh.it!!!!! nice beer anall!

Yes i did this morning

---------- Post added at 03:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:50 PM ----------

Are you going?

Call 0049541385943262 is 60hr a week 17€ per hr after tax digs and flight payed!!

What

So that's around £850 ish take home a week ?

Anyone no how long the works for & is it system or t&f?

---------- Post added at 04:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:52 PM ----------

Yeah i can speak some german,my son lives out there,so b nice to get chance to see him

What

Does £850 per week sound right and if it is right , that's not a lot for working away is it ? Sorry I've never worked away so not sure to me that seems low ?

Ive had a call from Eric, he said its 17 after tax + digs payed, no travel work all over germany, ive been before, and got shafted, but i am thinking about it

Germany

Been on the phone to him a few hours ago.its system scaffolding not tube and fitting said between 50-60hrs and work till end of year.Not paying travel said best to travel by ferry cos you will need your own transport.

I wonder what hitler has to say about no travel allowance

Top Bottom